Seph

Retired Account

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I've got an active enough imagination that I can see Jack's face while doing something like that. Bits of skull and smatters of blood on his face. Rythmically repeating "fuck you in the neck, fuck you in the neck, fuck you in the neck." All the while never losing the erotically pleasurable grin on his face.

I see it more as Fuck.(thwack) You.(thwack) In.(thwack) The.(thwack) Neck.(thwack).... repeating.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Aquehonga, stop posting in The Badlands, on TK altogether.

And every b-board you pollute with your bullshit spam & inane posts. QUIT IT!

You went from being a feces poster to being a diarrhea poster. So, go post in Podunk or on a Basket Weaving BBS instead. M'kay? Kapeesh? Great.

OK! We can move on people. The Aquehonga Plagues been neutralized. I can't imagine why T'Bonz permabanned Aquehonga. He's GREAT!:rolleyes:

jack

Try swallowing occasionally.

jack

Is that your adams apple? Or are you just happy to see me?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Rubbing Bengay on them makes fapping better too, or so I hear.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Introducing a hungry dog can only but serve to make things more comfortable, too.

jack

try toothpaste too, then when your getting some head, it can double as a toothbrush, and the sensations are just tremendous!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You can be permabanned for revealing RL info about other posters:nono:

Are you retarded? RL info=stuff like your first and last name, city and state, social security number, workplace, etc. It doesn't include a wild stab in the dark about your tiny, flat penis and your methodology for getting your rocks off.