Coming this November to The Mine Field

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't even exist in the Dr Dave universe. I at least thought I could be the Joker to his Batman, but no. Nothing. Zip. Nada. I'm going to cry, cut myself and listen to Linkin Park.

I'm just gonna fucking hurl a brick at his fucking fucknose face!

Or just neg him like alot. There, I feel better already.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I saw the neg you put in the second episode.

You're never going to be in any future stories let alone this one.

So kindly get fucked and get over it.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I'm not sure what you felt you could accomplish by negging the story really. All you did was make me snap at you, something I don't like to do.

Did you think... "hey i'll neg this, then i'll surly be put in the story"?

Here is the thing, It's my story, I do it for the enjoyment of myself and members of the MF. If you're not in the story, deal with it. Going on and on about how you're not in it, will not get you in the story.

If you think acting like an ass will get you in anything I do creatively, well it won't. Honestly, at this point Yub has a better chance of being in it then you.

You burnt your bridge on this one.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I now have a burning desire to start negging Dr Dave, but unfortunately he will realise I am being comically beligerent and don't actually mean it. It is a shame my sardonic humour means people will see through any hissy fit I attempt to pull as shameless attention whoring whilst having a grin on my face.

That is because this is THE FUCKIN INTERNET.

I hope I have a comic death early on, I hope Dr Dave makes me look really fuckin stupid, I hope he removes me from the story and all future stories JUST BECAUSE HE FUCKIN FELT LIKE IT, I hope he ignores this post and just does whatever he is doing as long as he has a grin on his face.

Thank you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I now have a burning desire to start negging Dr Dave, but unfortunately he will realise I am being comically beligerent and don't actually mean it. It is a shame my sardonic humour means people will see through any hissy fit I attempt to pull as shameless attention whoring whilst having a grin on my face.

That is because this is THE FUCKIN INTERNET.

I hope I have a comic death early on, I hope Dr Dave makes me look really fuckin stupid, I hope he removes me from the story and all future stories JUST BECAUSE HE FUCKIN FELT LIKE IT, I hope he ignores this post and just does whatever he is doing as long as he has a grin on his face.

Thank you.

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Getting back to the hot red-head:

You know dresses are kind of inherently sexy, as they can be lifted easily to expose the "gates of heaven". Even the "matronly" ones. Plus you can wear sexy things under them (or nothing at all). I think Tis in a dress is teh Win!

Just say'in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]h4apdXipwEU[/YOUTUBE]