Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

OMG OMG OMG... Community got a syndication deal with Comedy Central! THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING.

Do shows not need a certain number of episodes to be "syndicated"? So that means Community could get additional seasons to bring it up to that number? Or...or something?

I believe the number is 100 episodes for syndication. "Regional Holiday Music" was episode 59. I'm not sure about that, though.

But what is important is that when Futurama got cancelled, it got put onto syndication on Comedy Central, who then brought it back after enough people begged.

It used to be 100 episodes for wide syndication, but these days they'll take a show with 80-90.

That's the whole argument for renewing Community for another season -- it's close to having the number of episodes needed to sell in wide syndication, and one more season would put it over the top. (The other argument is that NBC has no hit shows at all, so what would it hurt?)

But I guess when a single channel wants the reruns, it's a different deal and it doesn't matter how many episodes there are.

Community beat American Idol in the ratings, well in the MOST IMPORTANT 18-34 demo!

I saw it! ....but only because it was March Break and I was home. BUT the minions (who have been watching it ALL ALONG) say I can prolly see it On Demand. If Skyrim ever lets me.

p.s. is it racsist to say I like the guy who makes me think of a Brown Skinned Spock?

And the "Community was disappointing" reviews are coming in! THE BASTARDS :rwmad:

EGAD, a WEDDING episode. Never mind it was so very different from any other wedding episode EVAR.

It wasn't a massive "HEY EVERYONE WE'RE BAAAA-AACCCKKKK!" type thing, but it was decent.

"There are people dying in Uganda!" was a timely line.

Some of the stuff with Pierce was a bit much, even for something as wacky as Community. The thing about him having bits of the trouser thing stuck inside him, for instance.

Jeff is in grave danger... heee heeee.

Another good one. I hope Troy and Abed aren't chang'd forever. ALSO, I hope they've finally figured out what to do with Chang, he's been kinda useless since he stopped being the Spanish teacher.