Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

So this week's starts with them all greeting each other as if it's the first time they've seen each other since the Christmas break. Which makes me think they swapped the order of the episodes around. BUT if last week's was supposed to come after this week's, how come Troy and Abed were fine with each other last week? Because that HAS to be a continuing story, surely.

Anyway, yeah, it was a good episode and I'm glad they're putting a wedge between Troy and Abed because it makes GOOD TV and Hulk Ryan Seacrest and yes it's good that Chang has a story (and brainwashing children is always amusing!) and Shirley should have done Oprah's "BEES!" dance.

"Even his SHADOWWWWW!!!"

"Shirley Temple, or Anne Hathaway, if you add more teeth."

Britta MJ!!

Annie's quick flash of concern and then being turned on by Jeff ripping his shirt off was a brilliant bit of face acting. She's so good at that it's crazy.

Abed and Troy's convo about Troy having to make the serious decisions sometimes rang very true. I like the autobiographical bits that Dan Harmon adds, though they must be lost on a lot of viewers.

Did anyone else get the feeling that most of Chevy Chase's scenes were filmed seperate from the rest of the cast and they all hate him?

I haven't read the thread so as to avoid spoilers. I have watched the first 7 episodes and it's GOOD! - Not surprising given the length of this thread really.

I feel bad for being flakey and not watching it when Cassie told me that Jon Oliver was in it 15 million years ago. Jon Oliver is awesome. Cast is really good overall and the show is enjoyable and stuff.

I WILL STAY WITH IT.

I haven't read the thread so as to avoid spoilers. I have watched the first 7 episodes and it's GOOD! - Not surprising given the length of this thread really.

I feel bad for being flakey and not watching it when Cassie told me that Jon Oliver was in it 15 million years ago. Jon Oliver is awesome. Cast is really good overall and the show is enjoyable and stuff.

I WILL STAY WITH IT.

MORE COMMENTS! You must have passed the "holy shit Annie has surprsingly huge breasts" moment by now. Are you at the Halloween episode yet? I remember that being one of the first "classics". GLAD YOU WATCHED!

I thought that was the best episode since it came back. I mean, there's only been three, but it was really good. All the subplots were amusing and everyone got funny moments (except Chang, but I think we've all accepted he's only in one in every three episodes.)

Team Abed or Team Troy!?

"You never lived anywhere! You're a weapon designed for sex and you only think you lived in New York because I implanted the memory!"

FUNNY LINES I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER THE EXACT WORDING OF.

Garrett.

I'd consent to Britta performing a deviant sex act on me, if you know what I mean (exactly what I just typed.)

YES, it was very good. Even Pierce had good stuff to do this time.

Abed's pillow fort was cool, cool, cool, cool. I can't pick a team :rwmad: they have to get back on the same team SOON. I loved how everyone escaped back into the separate forts.

Yeah, really good episode!

Loved all the 1984 stuff and it was really quite an inspired, unusual story. Exactly why it's better than lame Big Bang Theory! (sorry for mentioning lame Big Bang Theory!)

I guess I'm on Team Troy, since a) he's Troy and b) he's right about Abed.

Garrett.

"I lived in NEW YORK!"

I got home late, so I only caught the last 5 minutes, so I didn't have a clue what was going on...But I liked what I saw.