Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

They shouldn't even explain the recasting, just have the new Pierce and everyone act like everything is the same, but now and then have one of those meta moments OR SOMETHIGN.

They did that in The Fresh Prince, where Aunt Viv got recast and everyone acted normally except Will's friend Jazz, who asked if she'd done something with her hair.

If they really want to grab some attention, all the men in the cast should recreate the skinny-dipping scene from A Room with a View.

Suck it, Americailures.
Community still does not have an official premiere date here in the United States, but it looks like Canada will be getting new episodes starting November 9. First they get socialized medicine, now they get Community? Why do you get everything, Canada? Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way whatsoever for Americans to view these episodes at all, because there's no such thing as the Internet.

Yeah :(

Someone in the comments of that article said they're planning to replace one of the the comedies on Thursday night with Community. SO WE SHALL SEE.

DOWNLOAD????

7566.imgcache.gif

I knew there was no way NBCU would allow such a thing.

Chevy Chase Exiting 'Community'

Published: November 21, 2012 @ 2:29 pm
By Tim Molloy

Chevy Chase is leaving "Community" after a rocky run on the NBC series.

The actor is leaving by mutual agreement with the show's producers, a person close to the show told TheWrap. He will appear in most of the 13 episodes of the show's upcoming fourth season, but not the final one or two episodes.

Chase had a very public feud with former showrunner Dan Harmon that included Harmon airing an angry rant by Chase. The situation hardly improved when new showrunners Moses Port and David Guarascio took over this season.

The original "Saturday Night Live" player reportedly used the N-word last month in an on-set rant complaining about the racism of his character, Pierce Hawthorne. Chase asked how far the character's bigotry would go, and whether he would be forced to say the word. He quickly apologized.

Chase made little effort to hide his mixed feelings about the show, telling the Huffington Post in March, "I probably won't be around that much longer, frankly."

"I have creative issues with this show," he said. "I always have. With my character, with how far you can take [Joel McHale's] character ... just to give him a long speech about the world at the end of every episode is so reminiscent. It's like being relegated to hell and watching 'Howdy Doody' for the rest of your life. It's not particularly necessary, but that's the way they do these things. I think it belies the very pretenses that his character, Jeff, has, that he's giving these talks. They're supposed to, in some way, be a little lesson to people who watch sitcoms ... to that degree, I can't stand sitcoms. ... I think, if you know me and my humor over the years, you know that this is certainly not my kind of thing."

"Community" returns Feb. 7.

1) No surprise
2) He's only missing a couple of episodes in what is most likely their last season, so this is far from a big whoop. They wouldn't even have to mention his absence at the end if they wanted.

Now I'm reading that they might be filming the "season" finale early, out of order. They probably don't want to waste time writing him a big, epic farewell episode. There will just be a couple of episodes this season where he's not around.

Good move, I think. If he doesn't want to be there, no reason to give him a "very special" episode.