COUNTDOWN to True Blood Season 4 Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG ONE WEEK FROM TODAY OMG

HBO-Z (HBO Zone) is showing every episode this weekend. Right now they're at the point where the Fellowship guy suicide-bombed the hotel, and Eric got Sookie to suck the bullets out of his chest (suckah!). Gearing up for the final showdown with Maryann...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
GOOD TIMES.

that Eric - tricksy! But he's got a downfall a-comin!
And if you havent read the books that's ALL I am saying.
Not that they've been following the books all that closely (thank the gods or we wouldnt have Lafayette) but I think they are with this one.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TEAM ERIC, MOFOS! :rwmad:

(squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111)

Some of the previews make it look like it's going to be great.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1052.imgcache.jpg

OMG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ewwwww. It's like someone inflated him with a bicycle pump.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of HUGE MUSCLES. Muscles are nice, but too much is too much. I'm sure he looks fine when he's not all pumped up, though.

curiousa2z

oh dear. ick. that's too too. I hope that's just some weird photo-thingy they did for the magazine cover....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
God bless TLo.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Previously, on True Blood:

[YOUTUBE]iTEVHXy4Ojo[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I want to lick Jason clean.

curiousa2z

seriously? You're going to cross the Texan? Tisi will be back from vacation ya know.....

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^lol, now that Eggs is busy licking, I'm pretty sure Tisi and I will come to some kind of arrangement reg Eric...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The Texan returns!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good news everyone!
1236.imgcache.jpg

Katherine Helmond Sinks Her Teeth Into 'True Blood'

Published: June 24, 2011 @ 11:11 am
By Tim Kenneally

Whoa! Mona from "Who's the Boss?" is getting vampy.

Veteran actress Katherine Helmond will have a guest-starring role on for Season 4 of "True Blood" as Caroline Bellefleur, the grandmother of Andy and Portia Bellefleur, HBO confirms to TheWrap.

Helmond will have a two-episode run on the series, starting with episode 4 of the new season, which premieres on June 26.

In addition to her role on "Who's the Boss?" the 82-year-old actress is known for her portrayal of Debra Barone's mother Lois on "Everybody Loves Raymond" and ditzy matriarch Jessica Tate on ABC's 1970s series "Soap."
Fuck Who's the Boss, her run as Jessica on SOAP was legendary. I have the whole series on DVD. I wish it was for more than a 2-episode run. Usually that means her character becomes the latest bad vamp victim.