COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

foil1212

GAGH!!!!

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1098192#post1098192

DARTHSIKLE!!!! DON'T GIVE IN TO TAMAR'S SEXUAL BLACKMAIL!!! WHAT IF SHE IS REALLY A HE???

wouldn't that be awful? hop in bed with Tamar and find out he/she is in the middle of a sex-change operation?
aaauugghh.gif

Rov_is_a_Fag

Hi sugar pie!!! I have the day off!! I love it............nothing to do but housework, compooter stuff and yard work!!!

I love days like this.

Rov_is_a_Fag

MSNBC Anchors

I was shocked by what Chris Matthews had to say about the VT massacre and Cho........

He has become more and more arrogant and pompous as time goes on. He will be edged out by the more hip Tucker Carlson/Willie Geist team who appeal to the younger masses.
Joe Scarborough who know his political audience........young, middle, old.
Keith Olbermann who is geeky in a sophisticated way that appeals to women who probably fantasize about how he would be in bed.
Brian Williams................CLASS.
Alison Stewart........young/hip/strong
David Shuster..........no-nonsense.

A lot of reporters have been interviewing the roommates of Cho..............NOBODY can tell ANYBODY anything about this guy. They didn't know him................they lived with him and not one person knew anything about him.......they didn't even know he spoke English. How lame is that??

Then there is Chris Matthews who is amazed by all of this and has the nerve to say how tolerant these dumb boys are???? They lived with someone and didn't even know he spoke English?? couldn't tell you ONE thing about them. They are tolerant in that they listened to some dumb, arrogant, over-the-hill biased news reporter make a comment like this:

Well I don't know about the rest of you but if we had a roommate in college who never said anything, we didn't know anything about, didn't even know if he spoke English.........we would be asking for another roommate. YEAH!!! way to solve that problem Chris..............alienate this person even more. None of them EVER talked to this guy..................they didn't even TRY to talk him or they would have known he spoke English...........he was an English major. They didn't even know what his voice sounded like until they saw his disturbing Manifesto and DVD he mailed to your network.

What a fucking asshole and another example of someone who is a part of the problem..........not a part of the solution.
Have any of you ever noticed how Chris always puffs up and tells everyone how he served in the Peace Corps??? as if...........he is so wonderful. Has anyone ever asked him if he joined the Peace Corps so he wouldn't have to join the military to fight in Vietnam???? COWARD.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I used to watch Hardball...............I am finished with Chris Matthews. I will watch the others I named above, but not Chris.

Rov_is_a_Fag

here is a little fyi dumb college kids who didn't know Cho could speak English............: it would be damn near IMPOSSIBLE to be accepted into any United States University without knowing how to read, write, speak English. Especially an Ivy League school like Virginia Tech. Granted, they may not be proficient in our slang, ect.............they have to fill out the necessary application papers..............IN ENGLISH.

mmkay?? don't fall into that trap next time you go on National TV.

LAME
LAMOS
LAMOS

Rov_is_a_Fag

I like to massage your ego!! Now all I need to do is git you over to my store to buy one of the great dresses we just got in!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to get my bonus so I can buy a couple of them because I feel I could sell more if I wear the product! I have put two back and will get them soon.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^thanks for that. missmanners is someone I have never figgered out. *shrugs*.................I think at one time "she" was Nubster the truck driver.
Who the hell knows the duals............I quit trying to guess a long time ago.

Rov_is_a_Fag

IP Addresses and How they Work

Ok.........since nobody will explain all this stuff to me...........even Leo!!......I have decided to read about Internet Protocol, TCP/IP addresses and all the crap that goes along with it. It is the most boring crap I have ever read in my life, it is hard to read between the lines and dots and 0's and 1's and binary bits and everything else but I did find out something very interesting as I skimmed through all the bullshit and got to the MEAT!!

DID YOU KNOW THEY USED EXAMPLES OF THE MILITARY AND STANFORD UNIVERSITY AS TWO OF THE BIGGEST BLOCKS OF IP NUMBERS??? THE NUMBERS ASSIGNED IN MY REPORT???? I KNEW SOME OF THEM BELONGED TO THE ARMY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY BELONGED TO STANFORD UNIVERSITY!!!!

I am beginning to see a very big link here!!! I already know the military is involved because of Ft. Hood, the SWAT team manuveur Dawn Brown set up for me.................not to mention Coldwell-Banker is hosted on their block of IP.

These IP numbers are INCLUSIVE!!! YEP!! I SHIT YOU NOT!! They are reserved network addresses, They are assigned to certain agencies or organizations...........ie; military/Stanford University aka Ft. Hood/Sanjay Lall!!!! Now I see the connection to that group of thugs who further tried to set me up here in Austin, who tried to run a game on me, who hired that crazy bitch to relocate me.

NOW.........there are five classes of IP numbers.......but I will only cover three of them cause the other two are experimental or something.
Class A
Class B
Class C

A is the largest, B & C the most common. Some of these people have installed TCP/IP addresses on internal networks without obtaining legal addressess from proper sources which is why they are criminals........why they committed criminal acts upon my person and why they tried to gas me, then rig my garage door cable so it would sever my head.

Now all I need to find out is how all the websites are doing stuff illegal. I guess LoCo was right when he said this was bigger than the JFK assassination and where Jimmy HOffa is buried only I am still not sure what he meant by that.

SO..............WOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN EASIER FOR YOU IDIOTS TO PAY ME OFF RATHER THAN HAVE ME SEND THIS STUFF TO ALL THE FEDERAL AGENCIES, CONGRESSMEN, SENATORS, DOJ----they are probably in on it---Lawyers, newspapers, NSNBC?????? hELL..........I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS STUFF AND HAD NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS UNTIL YOU STARTED THREATENING ME!

Rov_is_a_Fag

I still don't know what it means except the military and Sanjay Lall/Nion Interactive Solutions are involved in this.

I cannot believe that guy!!! Engineering Dept/Aerospace/Stephen in a wheelchair who wants to fly to the moon at everyone else's expense. DAMN!!! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU ASSHOLES COVERING UP YOU BUNCH OF CORRUPT NO TALENT BUMS?????

It wouldn't surprize me to find out they are connected to this Cho kid who went on a murder rampage cause the first weird thing I noticed and posted here the day after this happened is the link to the Engineering Dept.......most notably AeroSpace Engineering.

You know...........when that kid was talking into the video......telling people they would have blood on their hands that will not wash off..................I knew he was talking to an audience and that audience is tied to people who hold positions of power in the highest levels of our government.

If the TRUTH ever comes out............there will be a lot of people with blood on their hands.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Franz Ferdinand said:
Jillian, I'd be careful. This stuff gets cached on your hard drive, and there's really no way to erase it, since the magnetic charge of each bit is never really 1 or 0 after the first writing. With the kind of sensitive tools they have in most government labs (and private ones, too. They're only a couple thousand dollars.) they can figure out everything you've ever had there.

Who cares??? I have sent this information to so many people it doesn't matter any more. When they tried to ruin my life then kill me............they went way over the line.

It is their stupidity, greedy and incompetence that will ultimately do them in. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I don't know a freakin' thing about compooters and I was able to uncover this??? What does that say about them?

Rov_is_a_Fag

Oh yeah.....................MSNBC and the FBI have the TRUTH. That kid targeted MSNBC for a reason............it is the reason they immediately turned all those CD's over to the FBI. A lot of people know..........they aren't going to be able to cover it up.

State Dept................Cho's sister.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It's probably why those Indian people two houses over from me had their satellite dish planted smack dab in the middle of their back yard pointed directly at my house.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Franz Ferdinand said:
Sometimes what seems like an obvious conspiracy is only a cover for a more insidious one.

The whole damn bunch of them are insidious............that is a good word to describe them. I mean........it doesn't take a freakin' Rocket Scientist to figure out NionInteractiveSolutions is a FRONT.........hell, they have advertised the same three employment positions on their website for the last 7 months. That tells me:
A. They are having a hard time filling the positions.
B. Nobody in their right mind wants to work for them.
C. They don't update their website..........which is weird since that is the bidness they are in.

Geezzz.............I knew they were trying to set me up the minute that lamebrain realtor I had tried to run that game on me. There are a bunch of fags and lesbians working for him and they ain't the sharpest tools in the shed if ya know what I mean.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I'm not impressed with any of them..............they all put me on HIGH alert. It is also the reason I was able to bust all of them out. NO TALENT BUMS. If you have ever noticed, they are the ones who went around trying to convince everyone I was crazy, they tried to run the lamest game I have ever seen in my life, then.........when that didn't work they tried to gas me and sever my head.

When that didn't work..............I busted all of them out by doing my own investigation and trolling them. I am an online RETARD.......no doubt about it..........I just played them is all. It was really quite simple.

Rov_is_a_Fag

But what the hell.............they are the intelligent ones. They are smarter than the rest of us and they have the power to easily SQUASH the little people.

Rov_is_a_Fag

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THERE IS A LINK BETWEEN CHO, THESE WEBSITES AND WHAT DROVE HIM TO A BLOODY MASSACRE??? CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HORRIFIED AMERICA AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE IF THERE IS A LINK??? I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN ANY OF THEIR SHOES RIGHT NOW.