COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

I saw a black Hummer today.......brand new one........that in itself is not so unusual because of the proximity to a dealership but what the driver did was unusual. I saw you, you saw me...........it's why you made that crazy detour, so I wouldn't get your license plate or something.

I stood there and watched this person.

dancing banana............

Rov_is_a_Fag

That kid snapped........no doubt about it, but he wasn't stupid by any stretch of the imagination or he wouldn't have sent all that stuff to MSNBC. He knew what he was doing, he knew the media would have a responsibility and he knew they wouldn't be able to cover it up.

I've seen something thats going to change our time................this is not good for them, but it can end up being good for mankind. I am not sure the American people will be able to fully comprehend all of this..........they won't be able to handle the FULL truth, but they need to know part of it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

My Prediction

My prediction is you will start seeing a bunch of copycat jumpings out of the 69th floor window of the Empire State Bldg.

Remember..........you heard it here first on TrollKingdom.

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
at the right place and time an ass-beating can be nice

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wide leather belt..

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
whips and chains sound painful

Rov_is_a_Fag

I would like to thank everyone who had a hand in this. It is on you now..........you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

I think of myself as more of a Brutus figure. My actions are laudable to some points of view and despicable to others.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have reached my breaking point. To the freaks who told me to move on.........move on with your life, I have this to say to you. My wish is for you to go through the same experience I have been going through for 3 years. I have had enough, everything I have worked hard, honestly and decently for have been maliciously trashed by criminals on these boards.

I want you to lose everything you have, I want to see criminal records created on you, I want you to be reduced............humiliated, set-up, trashed.........I want you to beg. I hope you are not able to find employment so that you can support yourself, rather you are REDUCED to living in poverty. I want you to go hungry.

I have reached my breaking point with this whole sordid mess.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I am not playing your games anymore

I am finished. That includes you DS.........I have trusted you, I feel like you have tried to help but to idly stand by while my life is ruined and not tell me what is going on is unbelieveable.

I am finished with you too.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Fine. All of the help we have shared with each other and you are going to publicly humiliate me this way?

Fine. I will stop quashing the subpoenas from Dawn and Mike and Eric's attorneys. I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Sorry, I give up.

The Question

Eternal
Dance, looney bitch, dance. >:)