COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

Texas is a HOTBED of criminals............I shit you not!!! They ain't the brightest either...............Eric would fit in just fine down here with Dawn and MIke.

Rov_is_a_Fag

The Saint said:
Jillian, you paranoid delusional psychopath, you! Go throw yourself off a high-rise. ;)

Saint??? post??? answer???

you there???

Saint???

are you sure you ain't from Texas?

Youuuuuuuuuuu WHOOOOOO

Rov_is_a_Fag

HAVOK............tell that chick to quit pretending to smoke, she doesn't even inhale. It is quite unnatural looking.

The black guy is pretty slick.

I got my eye on you guys.

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
Aww, how sweet. You really do care about me!

The Question

Eternal
WooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo... :unuts:

Rov_is_a_Fag

DarthSikle said:
Fine. I will stop quashing the subpoenas from Dawn and Mike and Eric's attorneys. I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Sorry, I give up.

I am really sorry you even went here............to name Dawn, Mike and Eric. They are 3 of the biggest losers who started all this shit with me, they did of their own free will, Dawn was PAID...............she made money on me and did it by working her feeble deception.

This is laughable............nobody held a gun to their heads. YOu couldn't have paid me enough money to do what they have done. Do you honestly think their plea of stupidity is going to hold up in court?? HELL NO..........they are going to be crucified.

Where is ERic anyway??? You know I have papers filed in court against him and I haven't withdrawn them. We just have to find him and now that I know YOU know where he is makes this even more interesting.

I'm not playing this game anymore. Trust me on this.

Rov_is_a_Fag

DarthSikle said:
Fine. I will stop quashing the subpoenas from Dawn and Mike and Eric's attorneys. I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.
I guess you forgot my post about me filing a grievance with the Board of Realtors??? Not only did they agree to all the violations I listed, they added one. They also wanted to know what kind of civil/criminal action I would be taking against her and want me to provide them the outcome. They will take away her license after that.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think Mike's employer will be interested as well. So will the VA, is ERic still working with the Prison system?? If he is, someone lied to my lawyer in Nashville.............we tried to serve him at his job.

This is gitting good.

The Question

Eternal
You know, at first these wild rants were cute... then just interesting, from a sort of clinical angle... now they're just... meh. They're boring. Get some new material.

Rov_is_a_Fag

DarthSikle said:
Fine. All of the help we have shared with each other and you are going to publicly humiliate me this way?

Sorry, I give up.

I wasn't trying to humiliate you DarthSikle.................I just wanted to see if Red Whacker was right when he alluded to the FACT you are an admin of this board.

sarek.gif

Don't be mad...................I'm a troll. Its something you have always liked about me. My trolling skillz................hell, I earned a place in the EncyclopediaDramatica two years ago............that should tell you something in itself.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have really sharpened my trolling skillz in the last two years..............it was out of necessity.

The damn cripple was the hardest one to troll out into real life so I could bust his dumb ass out. It only took 30 minutes after I was face to face with him.

I'm good like that...................I have earned a rep as a Hot Mess in real life.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I am 50x's better at trolling in real life than I am online...............can you imagine the ultimate SMACKDOWN me and sleazy personal injury lawyer will deliver The THREE Stooges??? Especially Dawn................they ain't the sharpest tools in the shed either.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I'm in the process of setting up a real life troll on this guy in my church right now.............it will be a friendly troll, he is a good guy...........but he has NO clue what my troll is going to be. I kind of feel sorry for him, but I will be gentle.

sarek.gif

Its all on the up and up.

Rov_is_a_Fag

psssssssssst..................Cash!! Whose mama works for the Attorney General here in TexMexico???

aaauugghh.gif

She sounds like a mess.............not a Hot Mess.............just a mess!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

The Saint said:
You know, at first these wild rants were cute... then just interesting, from a sort of clinical angle... now they're just... meh. They're boring. Get some new material.

Think so...............well enjoy while you can you NO TALENT troll...........when I am gone............it will be soon..............you guys will be running around like this:

weinen.gif

Where did Jillian go??? she was such a great troll.............what did we do to piss her off so much??? I mean.........so what she had a false and forged criminal charge brought on her person what caused her life to spiral into insanity................ruined her credit, cost her everything she earned honestly, worked hard for, not to mention the years it took off her life, the toll it took on her health...........what would we know about that????