COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

Has anyone heard of any more lawyers jumping out of the Empire State Building lately??
How about black guys jumping over fences, their heads getting caught on a post and being ripped off their body leaving the head impaled on the fence post??
I saw a picture of a guy it happened to and he looked just like this guy who was in one of my vivid dreams during the carbon monoxide fiasco.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Franz Ferdinand said:
Sometimes what seems like an obvious conspiracy is only a cover for a more insidious one.

How long will they be able to cover up?? How long before it all comes out?? It is only a matter of time...........you and I both know it. Only when it comes out..............it will be so horrific it will stun and sicken people around the world.

I have seen something........thats going to change our time.

Rov_is_a_Fag

VT Victims

Look at all the Engineering Students. Most kids who end up in schools like the Ivy League Virginia Tech hail from prep school backgrounds. The Elite.

Kevin Granata, 45, Engineering Sciences, One of the Top Five BioMechanics researchers working on movement disorders...........Neuro........like Cerebral Palsy; Motor Neuron Disease.

Brian Bluhm, 25, Civil Engineering Major

Matthew Guattney, 24, Civil/Environmental Engineering

Jeremy Herbstritt, 27, Engineering, Graduate Student

Jarrett Lane, 22, Civil Engineering

Henry Lee, Computer Engineering

Liviu Librescu, 76, Professor Mechanical Engineering

C.V. Loganathan, 51, Engineering Professor

Partahi Lombantoruan, 34, Civil Engineering

Daniel O'Neil, 22, Environmental Engineering

Juan Ortiz, 26, Civil Engineering

Minal Panchal, 26, Building Science/Civil Engineering

Julia Pryde, Biological Systems/Graduate Engineering Student

Waleed Mohammed Shaahan, 32, Civil Engineering, Graduate Student

Maxine Turner, 20, Chemical Engineering

Michael Pohle, 23, Biological Science Major

Jamie Bishop, 35, German Instructor/International Studies

Austin Cloyd, 18, French/International Studies

Jocelyne Couture-Nowak, French Teacher, from Canada

Daniel Perex Cueva, 21, International Studies

Caitlin Hammaren, 19, French/International Studies

Emily Hilscher, 19, Animal & Poultry Science

Matthew LaPorte, University Studies?/ Marching Band

Lauren McCain, 20, International Studies

Leslie Sherman, 20, History/International Studies

Nichole White, 20, International Studies

Erin Peterson, Freshman.........undeclared major

Mary Read, Freshman.........same as above

Reema Samaha, 18, Dance Team

Ross Abdallah Alaneddine, 20, English Major

Ryan Clark, 22, Biology/English/Psychology Major

Rachel Hill, 18, Freshman

Seung-Hui Cho, 23, English Major

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
:( Your post brought me to tears

what nice words!

Rov_is_a_Fag

Well...............I axed some people at work today........don't you fear for your kids?? we have made a mess of things, we aren't calling out the wicked for their misdeeds, we are not challenging our government enough, we are becoming oppressed and this is getting way out of control. What kind of world are we leaving our young people?? our next leaders?? kids in their late teens, 20's.........we have made such a mess out of things how are they going to reign this corruption in??

A guy in his 20's said..............I don't give a shit............it will be their problem.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Heed My Warning

It will be the only one you get. The time is drawing near for those of you who have been dirty, corrupt, greedy, committed illegal acts, aided/abetted. The only way you are going to redeem yourselves and not be subject to the WRATH OF HELL is to pull out your checkbooks, make the most generous donation to my church............Gateway in Austin. Within a few weeks you will either regret what you have done or you will have redeemed yourselves...........the ball is in your court.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Your checks are going to be big enough to get the attention of the church leaders. You will enclose the check in a letter written to the church telling them what a sinner you are, the bad things you have done and ask for forgiveness. It is the only way.

This is NOT a troll. I hope you will take me seriously because I will find out how many of you have any shred of decency. Mercy will be shown to those who are convincing.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Ok...............lets take the girls who where on the DANCE TEAM. You have parents like Mike who promote/encourage their 14-16 year old daughters to get up in front of crowds wearing scantily clad outfits showing lots of young, firm skin........dancing provocatively in front of God knows who.

You have perverts out there who love these kind of events so they get these crazy thoughts in their crazy heads and decide to rape or molest one of these scantily clad provocative young girls who show lots of young, firm skin. The parents then cry out in rage and disbelief when this happens even though they encouraged/promoted/paid for their young kids to do this.

I call it Contributory Negligence on the part of the parents.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Of course, these parents could be paving the way for their daughters to have lucrative careers as dancers in Strip Clubs where they will rake in BIG $$$.................that is the bottom line for most of these parents.

Parents like you are Morally Bankrupt.

Rov_is_a_Fag

OK..............I can't say I am surprized by the reaction I have had on this board and Brawl-Hall, but I am disappointed. You see, the reason I have been so hesitant about dragging a bunch of you into court, suing you for all your worlding possessions, ruining you personally/professionally/financially.............is because I knew it would be DIRTY money and there is bad karma that comes with DIRTY money. I felt the best way to "cleanse" this money would be to give it to the church because they try to do good things with it...............like feed the poor, provide shelter to the homeless.

Now I will ask God what I should do and then wait for him to answer me. I may not even have to wait for an answer................he may just smack all of you down to ZERO for being the heathens you have shown yourselves to be.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^Who do you think they have a connection to?

Here is another thing for all of you to think about...............the next time you see someone standing on the interstate begging for money..........give them a dollar. I always try to give money to the people who have dogs with them...........or I will buy a bag of dog food and when I stop, I will give the bag. They are always thankful and appreciative. Sure, there are scammers out there, just as there are scammers in all walks of life........but most of these people are mentally ill. My sister, who always gives to them and has for years, told me a good story. She saw a beggar at the stop ahead, reached for her wallet and discovered she only had a $20 and couldn't afford to give all of it...........she told him there was a McDonalds across the street and she would meet him over there......buy him some food. He agreed, she took the drive-thru, bought him a happy meal and proceeded to watch him scarf it down. He was hungry. I know what it is like only I will let myself go hungry just because it fuels the fire I have............it does bother me to watch my dogs go hungry even though they need to lose weight..........I know it is temporary.
The people who beg on the street, who feel the helplessness don't have the hope of it being temporary. Think about that the next time you pass one of them by.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^ok...........thanks for that although I did a little digging around after you made this post and now I know why my name is rov_is_a_fag.

Rov_is_a_Fag

OK..........this was kind of a troll because even though this guy from church was courageous enough to admit his mistakes and everything..........I need to teach him how not to lie or use deception since everyone in the church was trying to cover-up the real reason he was put out of his leadership position. I don't blame this on the people at church because for the most part they are good...........they try to do good things. I feel it is the leadership in the church who is trying to "keep this under wraps" cause it never looks good to have a scandal in your membership although I disagree. I think it is worse to try to cover it up or lie about it..............I knew something was up the minute he got up there and said something about lying on the couch with his girlfriend, then having the urge to have sex or something. I sighed to myself and thought................DO I HAVE TO TROLL AT CHURCH TO GIT TO THE TRUTH????? THIS IS CRAZY!! So I started trolling around and sure enough..........he is on some of these message boards. How do I know?? I made a post on another board that he got up in front of the church and told them some bullshit story about wanting to have sex with his girlfriend when in fact I think he is gay. Next thing I know I get a global email from him to all the people saying how he wanted to explain a little more about all this stuff and blahblahblah...........I really didn't have time to read it cause I was on to the next step of my troll. I went up to his "girlfriend" and church and said how great it was she was "helping" him and her response was interesting...........she said............"How do you think I feel??? I was totally shocked by it all, I couldn't believe it" and I was like.........."ORLY??.............well, I think it is good you are "helping" him over not being a fag and I hope you aren't setting yourself up for a big let down since I don't think you can turn them straight"...................I didn't exactly say it in those words but I was just bullshitting at that point.

It wasn't exactly the reaction I would expect out of his girlfriend after she encourages him to go to the leaders after he tried to have sex with her which he didn't, I don't think there is a chance he will and they never have had sex.

I was going to troll one of the other shepherds but I don't have the heart to do it to him cause I think he is really nice/good/decent so I am not going to put him in that position.