Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COURAGE

To the churches credit...........they have been sending a lot of subliminal messages to me which have not escaped my notice. I think it is very nice of them. To the leaders..................Don't bullshit a bullshitter or you might get bullshitted. Don't put your members in that position either..........it is not good for the church no matter how pure your intentions.

And another thing..................like Bono said..........You may have to associate with some "colorful" people.......like me............in order to get the good word, good deeds out there.

I like this church.................for the most part they are decent people. If they are false prophets............God will deal with them. I go to hear the word, to pray, to be in a safe haven, to commune with God. The people do not wish me harm.........I feel good when I am there.

I have been in and out of organized religion my entire life.............I know the score.

FBI parte due said:
^Angra Mainyu. Remember always: humata, hukhta, hvarshta.

Gateway has a big Jewish presence, there are several Rabbi's in leadership positions. I checked all of that out right after I visited the church.......Wes and his "girlfriend" are going to Israel this month.

I hope they don't break down and have sex in the dead sea or anything like that. *rolls eyes*

Ahura Mazda.............like everyone else.........doesn't have a clue what kind of troll I am and all the connections I have made to everyone/everything.

I have another Report. I am saving the best for a jury trial...............do you really expect me to lay all my cards on the table???? NOPE.........I have a winning hand that has not yet been played. I'm kinda hoping I don't have to play it cause then I will be subject to more gassings and head severing events.

If they force my hand.............................................................

OperationJillianBacardi

If your enemies are sinful, deal with them swiftly and mercifully. Your damnation will be revoked at the end when all is reunified.

^Yeah............well I will let God to that, in the meantime........I think everyone should experience a JillianBacardi troll at least once in their lifetime.

Can you imagine what would have happened if I had actually infiltrated his organziation?? I didn't have to...............I went on HIGH alert as soon as Dawnee the idiot "ran her game" on me. It didn't help that her sister works for the guy.............not to mention the others.

That was enough for me......................No Talent Dykes/Faggots.

You wouldn't believe all the stuff I have on that whole bunch.................a lot of it has been passed on to the appropriate people.

Leave it to California.

^Its not..............I have a lot of gay friends, some of them are my favorite people...........especially the decent ones. It is the BullDyke's like Dawn's sister that I don't like.

btw...............when I was trolling Sanjay on his Stanford website via the university email............I was looking at all the pictures and I said......."Stanford is a very lovely university!! They have beautiful architecture back East!! I have never been to Stanford, Conn..................

sarek.gif

he never did say anything.

then I started getting agitated and stuff and then I started flaming him and then I sent him a partial copy of my report telling him I could not imagine a high-ranking Aerospace University professor being involved in this whole SORDID mess!!

he never did say anything................

then I spammed him a few more times ....................

nothing.........................

So I did some more research.

FBI parte due said:
You say "faggot" like it's an insult. Why?

One of my favorite things to do is push gay people out of the closet. One of my pet peeves are people who feel like they have to lie and deceive for whatever reason so if they are gay and going on about..............My girlfriend or.......my boyfriend..............I just say: Come on out of the closet!!! We already know about how you gay guys have so many girlfriends.............now!! tell me about your boyfriends!! Quit lying and all that other crap cause the truth will set you free and then you won't piss me off with your crazy outrageous stories when I already know better.

FBI parte due said:
Just know that Ahura Mazda will be watching and judging your deeds.

You know what??? Ahura Mazda can kiss my ass............I don't need no stinkin' car dealer watching me, they should be watching themselves. Besides............I sold Toyota's for seven years.........they are a lot better than Mazda's.

FBI parte due said:
If your enemies are sinful, deal with them swiftly and mercifully. Your damnation will be revoked at the end when all is reunified.

My enemies are not only sinful...........they are criminals. I have so many of them I don't know where to start. Damnation revoked??? what the hell did I do to provoke all this damnation?? thats what I want to know. I'm not the person who has something to hide...........it is them.

Like I said..........I expect to be trolled by the feds, IBM, the military, message board people.................I sure as hell don't expect people in a church to pull some kind of lame game on me................it is what gives organized religion a bad name. Just as the leaders in our government are corrupt........so are the leaders in churches. Their minions carry out the game.............I called them out on it, the hardest thing has been for them to tell the truth and give up the deception. It is the reason I have not met with any of them, the reason I thought about changing to another church. A lot of times you have to wade through all the politics in churches and do what you are there to do............worship God. There will always be hypocrites in churches.

What do the Iranians have to do with the Indians??? Is Sanjay in all this with the Iranians?
damn...............as if I don't have enough foreigners to keep up with.........Asians, Mexicans, Jews, Whites, Indians...........the list keeps growning.

SEE THIS??????

I was cruising around the internet doing some drive-bys at a couple of places and I happened to see this post made by some compooter IT nerds!!!!

See these IP numbers..........this range???

64.203.96.0~~64.203.111.255

GUESS WHO THEY BELONG TO???? GUESS WHO THIS BLOCK OF IP NUMBERS BELONGS TO??????

The Republican NAtional Committee

I made a post to the guy with all my IP numbers I found axing him who they belong to and what they mean!!!! I bet he can tell me. I checked back tonight and everyone has kind of fallen silent, I hope I didn't kill this thread............I am hoping some of them are looking it up and will eventually make a post about it.

Keep your fingers crossed...............I'm getting close.

I'm beginning to think LoCo over at Brawl-Hall was right when he sent the private messages to me saying the powers that be were very upset over my IP discovery and this was bigger than Jimmy Hoffa and the JFK assassination!!! especially after they tried to assassinate me with carbon monoxide poisoning!!!

Everytime I give this info to someone or post it on a website, send it to Congressmen/Senators, the media, message boards.................it stops people dead in their tracks!!
I GOT BANNED FROM THE FBI WEBSITE LAST YEAR CAUSE I KEPT SPAMMING THEM WITH IT..............EVERY TIME I WOULD ADD NEW IP NUMBERS AND WEBSITES I WOULD SPAM THE CRAP OUT OF THEM UNTIL THEY BANNED ME.