COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

She has the inside track too!! I am from the "show me" state...........talk is cheap. You have made your point, shown what you really value. I can't help but wonder about the person who is calling the shots on this.........it is good you have cut your biggest lost, this is a protege.

Mar is the one friend I have made, I trust her, she has my loyalty. I was hoping to guide her, teach her some of what I know. It wasn't to be.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Did I mention Ms.BlowThoseChunks is a mother of two young children?? She is a cheater too! Yep.........that is the reason she is divorced. Cheaters are liars, they are duplicitous, they are cons.

We saw you for what you are from the beginning. It is a natural talent.........gift............I possess. I call it instinct. My accuracy rating is 90%.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Her mentor.........who is gone...........was married 3 times, thought nothing about leaving her son behind. I watched her interact with her nieces........it was totally in her character.....or lack thereof.

Whenever I see my nieces.........my first instinct is to hug them.........no matter if I just saw them one hour ago. She barely acknowledged hers when they used to come in.

That spoke volumes to me.

Rov_is_a_Fag

The Saint said:
"Are The Illuminati Taking Over The World?" Ohhh, *please.* Give me a fucking break, will ya?

We already have.

They are EVIL, VILE people...........they have used good people in the name of God. I believe the person who wrote that article, I believe a lot of the people who are involved are like sheep, they are pure of heart, they think they are doing the right thing, they have been brainwashed and are used as puppets by powerful people.

Their time has come............I can feel it. It will be swift, I am not sure how merciful he will be........he will destroy a lot of them.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end they always fall....................always.

We will all witness the fall..................it is coming soon. They have been arrogant, they have been careless, this will be their undoing.

I've seen something....................that's going to change our time.

I have started praying very hard about this................so should the rest of you.

The Question

Eternal
dimwitted old batty bitch said:
................................................................................................................................................................

Whatever. Quit huffing gasoline and wasting punctuation.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^The end is near for the Powerful Global People who want to rule the world..........people like the Bush's, IBM, nazi's, Illuminati........it will be the people they have abused the most who will end up contributing to their demise. They will be repaid for their vile deeds tenfold...........insidious doesn't describe what will happen to them in the end.

What a legacy they will leave their children, grandchildren, family. They will pay the biggest price.........they will be lepers.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Texas Roller Girls?????

WOW!!! I used to watch the rollerskating people on TV when I was a kid..........it was always wild to watch them, the women were as good as the men.

They have a group of them right here in Austin!! Don't ya know that would be a wild night out to go watch something like that? lol..........

Rov_is_a_Fag

You Gotta Love the people in Austin!!!

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135159

HAVOK has hit rock bottom..............this is the best he can do.

biglaugh.gif

I love playing with the kids..............they are priceless..............just go along with them and you get all kinds of stuff out of them.

You know...................when they "run that game"!!!!! If you can't run with the big dogs..........stay on the porch. Most of you need to be locked up in the kennel.

Rov_is_a_Fag

HAVOK needs to retire.................if this is the best he can do, he is more trouble than he knows.

Trust me on this one HAVOK................the grown ups can't even play, what makes you think the kids can run a game?

No Talent Bums

Good try though.....................I've known for a while. I'm good like that. I have extra-sensory perception. In addition to a photographic memory...........I run a pretty mean game in real life. None of them even have a clue when I'm doing it..............ask Mike. I warned him repeatedly he should have an air-tight story, told him I would troll him and he wouldn't even realize what I was doing.

Operation AmyScotch

Rov_is_a_Fag

The grown ups loved it when I said...................Watch this!!! I'm going to go to the back and put my food in the microwave!!!

This should be good........................they thought I was soooooooooooo bad!!! I thought it was a good joke................just the look on her face was worth it. When I went back to check on her she was puking her guts out in the bathroom.

lol!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

You guys are PRICELESS!!!! I can honestly say the endless entertainment all of you have provided has been great!!

I had another one today.....................send out the soldiers!!!! I will "out" all of them.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Who bugged the place anyway??? Is this another example of Big Bro' spying on the employees??

biglaugh.gif

You guys think you are slick...................don't cha?

You ain't.....................you will never figger it out either. Jillie is too far ahead for you to even think about catching up.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You wouldn't know TALENT if it smacked you in the face...................consider me your biggest TROLL. You never will figger it out cause thats what makes a good troll.

AAAAaahhhhhhhhhh..........................the INSANITY!!!

Who did you say the insane person is??

Who Me??

I love you guys.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, going Biblical now, are we? Interesting, yet still pathetic.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^another example of "No Talent".................I have been going biblical for some time now. Pathetic doesn't describe what you are getting ready to see.

O Ye of Little Faith

Rov_is_a_Fag

That place is a HOT MESS!!! The only talent I have seen in within a mile of the place is the security agency. I like them.

HAVOK............your people are burying you. Git someone who has a clue about labor law, you should have thought about all of this..............it shows how lame you still are if you cannot see what I am capable of and how LITTLE talent you have surrounding you. The ex-manager..................Hong Kong..................was your worst nightmare, especially when she fired me. Let the numbers speak for themselves, it is looking pretty bad for all of you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You put someone in a position of "management" in a new store who has NOTHING but buying jewelry as a background??? How about someone with personnel experience?? what kind of formal education do any of them have? law background?? you people are looking like the FOO's you have proven yourselves to be time and again.

Rov_is_a_Fag

The Black people really have something to bitch about now!!! This is why they should save all the other bullshit like the Imus........nappy-headed hoes..............

there are more important issues facing them...............like voter fraud............not letting the black vote count. You destroy your credibility when you go after the "small" petty issues. Save it for the BIG stuff............like what is going on right now, then you will have all the support behind you.