COURAGE

The Question

Eternal
Oh, shut up, you delusional old tampon. Nobody's trying to assassinate you. Only IMPORTANT people get assassinated.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Attn: Church Leaders

While your intentions may be good and you have the best interest of the people at heart I caution you against some of your practices and methods or MO's. They may work on your girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, aunts.........but they don't work on all women, especially when you use lies and deception. I call you out on it..............I do not appreciate being treated as an inferior, brainless woman. Once you are caught in a lie, once your game has been exposed..........no matter how pure your intentions, your credibility is destroyed at that point.

I am not one of your mindless women, I know a lot of the truth because I have turned your game back on you the way I have a lot of people who have run a game on me. Practice what you preach.............practice what you believe. I have started wondering if some of you belong to some brainwashing cult or something. I have called you out, I know the players................some of them very close to me, I have known for a while and some of them broke my heart when I found out they had more knowledge than they let me know. Why do you hide??? Why do you run the game?? Why the half-truths?? Nobody knows better how to live my life than ME. Think about it. Save your game for your fragile girlfriends, wives, sisters, daughters, aunts, nieces....................it doesn't work with me.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You are not smarter than everyone else, I am not afraid to challenge you, you do not know what is best for other people..............well, maybe the weak.

I have let my guberment know the same.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I also want to see scriptures about how it is ok to lie or use deception when you are directly questioned about certain things and you cannot bring yourselves to tell the truth.

YOU GOT THAT WES??? That was some kind of hairbrained story you came up with!! Same goes for your "girlfriend' who gave you up and now is running the same lame game. This is what gives Christianity and religion a bad name. Like lawyers...........you twist the words and interpretations to suit your situation.

NO TALENT BUMS

Rov_is_a_Fag

Guess what the first message was I got when I visited the church??? the first two visits???

Bling
Money
Giving 10%

It was pretty simple for me.............10% of nothing = nothing. I have tried to tithe since then but I am still pretty poor.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Well...............I meant to say they tried to gas me.......it was really a good idea on their part cause they probably would have got away with murder if not for my dogs warning me, knowing the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, having a detector and then there were all the wild/bizarre dreams.

I think God was trying to warn me..............he even told me who tried to murder me............he looked like a rastafarian in my nightmare. He wasn't the only one.............there were other men behind him plotting.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, so... God is a homicidal Rastafarian. o_O

The Question

Eternal
"Are The Illuminati Taking Over The World?" Ohhh, *please.* Give me a fucking break, will ya?

We already have.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I MET A YOUNG WOMAN TODAY

I waited on a beautiful young woman today who will be graduating from Virginia Tech on Friday with her graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering.

You looked beautiful in your new suit................your enthusiasm was contagious, the world is yours, do good with it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I meant to say a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering.............but I can't edit my stinkin' posts cause of the turd administrators like DarthSikle who keep me on lock down, won't let me have an avatar, won't let me edit my posts...............in other words, they engage in forms or torure and brainwashing. I think they are members of the Dubya's Skull & Bones crowd.

Next time I meet an engineering student...............I'm going to axe them to hack this board.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Keith Olbermann

OK.................I think this is a conspiracy!!! Tonight I was watching the sophisticated geek Keith Olbermann who most women probably secrekly fantasize about having sex with and all of a sudden there is a video with some crazy guys crashing into a store because they are trying to steal an ATM machine or something and all of a sudden Keith says................"Debbie!!! Debbie!!! and I am thinking to myself..............Are you trying to blame this crazy hijinking of an ATM machine on me????????? Do you think I am behind it????? Cause I'm NOT!!!

OK?? Maybe he was saying he wanted a Little Debbie snack cake or something since they had crashed into a store.........

Rov_is_a_Fag

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41964&page=2

silentbtviolent is an Indian??? I thought he was Jonathan.........because of a post he made here at TK after I posted someone in a sand-colored Hummer was stalking me. Whoever drove the Hummer is also responsible for helping me get a job too which is kind of scary now that I think about it.........I put a brochure on his windshiled for kicks after I snooped around then peeped in the window of his hummer looking for evidence but I had to quit when some people walked by and started looking at me. I pretended like I locked my keys in it and made a remark how great a job the cleaners at AutoWorld did on the inside.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think the gay guy I work with knows about my case...........he has said a few things over the weeks that have made me more and more suspicious so I don't think I am going to do his job for him anymore.

I like him though.............so maybe I will change my mind but I can't be sure since I don't know how things are going to end up because it is all a HOT MESS right now.

On a bright note, I think a lot of people got really bad drunk on Cinco De Myo........or whatever that Mexican drunkfest is............cause this girl I work with drug in like an alleycat who didn't even wash her face and mascara was all over her eyes and she looked really rough, stayed in the back puking her guts out. To her credit she waited until someone else got there before leaving...............in the meantime, I went back and put my $1 frozen meal in the microwave so it would make her puke one last time before she left. Everyone got a good laugh about it but then I felt kind of bad cause I think I have had a hangover like that in my lifetime.

Rov_is_a_Fag

After I got my meal out of the microwave I went over to where she was sitting and stood beside her and said...............here!! you want a bite of this?? it might help??
Then I took a big bite and said..............YUMMY!!! but it really tasted as bad as it smelled.
she turned green, could barely talk and then I axed if she needed some water or something??

Rov_is_a_Fag

After I finished eating it I went out front and axed Mar if that was her Hamburger Helper in the fridge that I could eat.

She is really good about bringing me stuff to eat. I really like her.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Whatever that girl had to drink..................it was something fruity with pink chunks.......it was all over the toliet. Guess who the janitor is????

Needless to say.............I axed.........Are you OK?? and she said she had a virus or something. Then I said..............Oh! its probably the Tieoneon Flu.

Say that real fast.

Rov_is_a_Fag

YEP!! The IP numbers are real thread killers..............Here I am on all these websites jumping in on legitimate threads that are gitting lots of posts and all of a sudden I axe them.................can you tell me what all these IP numbers mean?????? Someone??? Anyone???

next thing you know................everyone goes silent. I think it is pissing off the administrators. One of them axed me to stay on topic and I told them I think this is on topic.............it was a DOJ topic about losing emails and stuff and I told them I think the DOJ lost my email about the IP numbers. Nobody says anything else, but they don't ban me either.