COURAGE

Rov_is_a_Fag

Be the change you want to see in the world................ I have been trying to set an example to you bums on how to catch internet predators by whatever trolling techniques it takes and none of you are paying attention except Zodiac.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I'm giving him the following user names when I retire:

JillianBacardi
AmyScotch
ConniLingus
BellaDonita
FeFeRoissy
Sasha
FederalAgent007
ChicoSuave

The rest of you can fight over the others.

The Question

Eternal
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
when I am gone............

When you're "gone", we'll dance at your fucking funeral. Now shut up, fuck off and give us a reason to dance, you dimwitted pickled schizo bitch.

The Question

Eternal
Why aren't you fucking gone yet? Hm? Do you want me to come out there to Tennessee and make your existence worth my time?

Rov_is_a_Fag

Trust me on this...............I am not the only person who thought it was weird that a grown man would be on myspace.............so did Perverted Justice when they thanked me for his webpage.

They are watching him.

The Question

Eternal
There are hundreds of thousands of grown men and women on MySpace. Now shut up and go eat the nearest available box of rat poison, you freak.

The Question

Eternal
Debbie, don't kid us OR yourself. You're not part of any 'we', and you never will be again in your pitiful, degraded shambles of a life.

We are the ones left to reconstitute the universe from its entropic zero-energy state to something resembling our world today. Make it so!

The Question

Eternal
^^Shut up and die, in no particular order.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I care about kids..........about the emotional abuse, the bullying, the torture, isolation, name-calling. They are not emotionally developed to handle life the way adults are.........they cave faster because they don't have the experience people like you and I have under our belts, we have toughened up as time goes by, we know how evil, corrupt, greedy people are and what they will do to others..........the tryanny.

You want to know something?? My heart goes out to Cho. I don't care what anyone says, he had emotional problems, he snapped, he was pushed, he couldn't handle it. He was a kid.

Rov_is_a_Fag

What really happened to push him?? I have always had a nagging feeling there is more to this than meets the eye............we throw kids like him away. NOBODY knew him.........not even the boys who lived with him.

How does this happen?? Would things have been different if someone would have reached out to him?? drawn him in?? tried harder to help him?? why did he target the Engineering building??
He has a crush on girls at school...........you know how they can be, they start saying he is a stalker, a weirdo, they report him. Could they have handled it differently?? Told him they weren't interested romantically, but lets be friends.........come out and do things with us, lets go to dinner with a group or go out for drinks.

This is what I find so tragic about the whole thing but everyone is quick to say he was a deranged lunatic. bullies.................like some of you have been to me only I am a grown women who couldn't be bullied by your insults.............some of you crossed way over the line when you forged/brought false criminal charges against me, ruined my life, kept ruining it. Then you have the nerve to keep acting like the thug bullies you are with no fear of any kind of consequences. I would never resort to violence or the things you did...........I have handled it differently because I have experience dealing with lowlifes like you.

He was a kid.

Rov_is_a_Fag

BOY!!! that story was SQUASHED in a hurry!! Crap..............they went on and on and on for weeks about the Kent State killings and I believe only 2-4 people actually died??

Whats up with you guys...................don't tell me you are part of the Skull & Bones bunch??? Oh well..............the difference between now and twenty years ago are all the independent cable networks and Cirrus <sp....radio........the internet.

The truth has a funny way of getting out...............with or without you.