COVID-19 check in thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My second shot is in 2 weeks

Mirah

I love you
EVERYTHING about the company I work for sucks. I am sure I am exagerating JUST A LITTLE. We got an announcement that there are now at home test kits that one can do and just send it in the mail and the results should be available very quickly.
Awesome. So I ordered mine and just opened it and I need to register the kit, so I follow all of the instructions and get the message, "We are having difficulty registering this kit, please contact customer support"
Of course finding customer support # or contact info took AT LEAST 4 minutes and I see no # so I sent an email.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY IS "CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT" WAIT WAIT WAIT. Its what we tell our customers, it is what they do to employees.

Even this "gift" my manager tried to give me through the company's gift site WON"T WORK! They keep telling us they are doing cool stuff for us BUT IT IS ALL CRAP!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sounds like customer support needs customer support.

Mirah

I love you
Lucky there is a free testing site near where my mom lives. I went there today. I don't have symptoms, just wanted to get a test since I was around more people this week.

Mirah

I love you
OMG LOKTAR! I HOPE YOU WILL BE OKAY!
You are going back to work tomorrow?
I am interested to hear any side effects
Also-J&J has been having some issues.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OMG LOKTAR! I HOPE YOU WILL BE OKAY!
You are going back to work tomorrow?
I am interested to hear any side effects
Also-J&J has been having some issues.
Yeah I'm going back to work this morning. No side effects yet. My arm was sore for like a day. Yeah I read about the issues after the shot. I didn't want to worry about a second shot if I didn't have to. It was supposed to be Pfizer. But the Walmart pharmacy called me up Saturday morning to tell me they received J&J instead and if I was ok with that. So I guess they aren't liable if I do develop side effects.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just got my second shot. Relieved.