COVID-19 check in thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm making a turkey bacon cheeseburger for my reward

Love Child

One Love
That is lucky! I got my shot today too!
I hear I should keep moving my arm around, it would be better if it were my right arm I could do the same motion over and over again and again until I got tired.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wow. Your life stories are something else man. What else did you eat? I don't even think I want to know tho.
Well I don't think I want to list all the food I ate anyway. It was alot of healthy stuff like brussel sprouts and quinoa, but it was sitting in my fridge about a week before I brought it to eat at the cigar shop Friday night to stave off the munchies.Next time I'll stick to stoner food like popcorn, hot pocķets, and pizza rolls.

Mirah

I love you
I am a wimp!
At about the 12 hour mark my arm started hurting, no matter how much I moved it around and how much water I drank. I didn't get much sleep because of it.
If this is how I feel after shot 1 I am sure jab 2 is going to take me down!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I wasn't judging, I just get super grossed out easily and didn't want the details! Sorry you got sick. Hope you feel better.
It might be too late but I think I went into more detail over at Mock. Sorry.

Thanks. I felt better the next morning. Even had Chinese food buffet for lunch.

Mirah

I love you
I've been hearing about an increase of cases and possible going back a phase...I am low key not listening to the news very often or checking the stats because I really don't want to think about it all. It is too stressful.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am now "fully vaccinated".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Does he believe now?

Mirah

I love you
My friend's brother is doing better, but still in the hospital. There are so many things wrong with that situation-all because they don't trust and were refusing treatments-wtf, but also some of it could have just been the inability to make a decision-so it wasn't until a family member got involved that he was able to get the help-but because of covid and not being able to visit-then family members could be left in the dark-SO THAT SUCKS! It is a lesson to be aware if you have a loved one in the hospital-I THOUGHT WE WERE BEYOND THAT BY NOW!

I think my neighbor has covid. He got out of his car the other day and put on his mask to walk in the hallway-I had never seen him do that before-and his car has not moved.

I can't wait for my 2nd shot this weekend.

Mirah

I love you
I got my 2nd shot today.
My arm is falling off, my toes are numb, my hair is turning purple and I'm pretty sure I am being watched, the government is in my backyard now. These are all pretty normal reactions to the covid shot right?