COVID-19 check in thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just got my 3rd shot yesterday.

Tired as hell this morning, injection site hurts, feels like someone hit my arm with a baseball bat.

I guess it's working.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Got mines week ago, was so tired I went back to bed for four hours, then couldnt sleep on the night, was seeing weird things when I was trying to got to sleep, cogs and gears like I had to pass some mini game to fall asleep.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I had the virus back in April, then got both shots. One in May, one in June.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I guess I'd get mine in January (six months after my second "shot")?

The Question

Eternal
I had the real thing around this time last year, kicked the shit out of it, haven't worried about it since. Bear in mind that I live alone in a rather extremely rural part of a generally agrarian midwestern state. The nearest municipality that could even be counted as a proper 'town' is half an hour away and the nearest actual city is over three hours away, so I live in an extremely low-risk environment.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I was lucky that I had I had a really mild case of it. Knocked me out of commission for a day and a half - fatigue, fever, nausea, and loss of appetite - but I recovered quickly. Of course, I still had to quarantine for a few weeks afterwards. Just glad my job has COVID pay.

Mirah

I love you
I have been feeling sick, I just thought it was allergies or a summer cold and I tested positive today.
: (

My reaction to testing positive is being a little scared and I don't know why. Maybe because I haven't been taking my vitamins, I dont feel like my body is at peak in order to fight it. I'm not well stocked up in my fridge! I'll be fine. I know I will. That is just how I reacted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
INSTACART DELIVERS GROCERIES, EVEN TO MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS (I hope).

Rest up, and I hope you feel better quickly.

jack

Nothing like 5 days off to recuperate. rest well and feel better Mirah.

Mirah

I love you
I can't afford the time off. It sucks. : ( If I didn't feel like crap that would be better.

I just put in an order to the local store. I can have a neighbor pick it up.

jack

The new BA variant is super contagious. I've had to go back to some of the old ways.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I got an instant cold I was fine yesterday, fairly sure it's not covid.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's better than drinking solids!