Coyote Ugly Has Been Banned II A.K.A Admin Abuse

Maybe TK should be hacked, the FBI called, flooding in the forums, posting of RLI...

Now, I am not saying it should be done, I am just asking the questions. They are rhetorical.

The banning of CU is obviously admin abuse. jack himself posted RLI and:

1) The thread still exists.
2) He received a slap on the wrist for doing it....twice.

Chris, Greg...is the head you receive from jack really that good?

What a sad state of affairs this board has become. Makes me want to abandon TK and go post at SD.net. At least Mike Wong is consistent.

Maybe you're right and I should stay. At least here I can call Greg and Chris goat raping pedophiles and nothing will come of it. Unless you count negative karma (they ROAR when with do that, you know).

This board was handed over to the sycophants and now even they have ass polyps festering on their dicks pretending to be buddies.

God I love TK.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I don't neg people for calling me a goat raping paedophile. I'd just like to ask whether I'm a paedophile in the sense with fiddling with young humans, or young goats. Oh, and I'm the last one to stoop for jack, believe me.

As for this Permabanning. I'm happy to see some open debate. My own opinion will not be aired in regards to this one.

Right.

There is no debate.

CU posted some info that he claims he did not know was RLI; i.e., jack's dump. As an aside I would not be surprised that jack lives in a dump like that since the dude sold comic books for a living and he's 50. CU was banned for this with no warning.

jack in turn posted some RLI about lawyers and other garbage. He was warned before by Greg with the Flaglerchat fiasco. Now he is merely warned again after it is publically stated that he was warned before about "this shit."

You guys are not even attempting to hide this fact. jack was warned before, and jack has been warned again.

The 5', 50 year old stump needs to be banned.

Unless you like the perception that jack is, as Seph would say, hanging on your ass hairs.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So, am I fucking young goats, goats of any age, or kiddies? I need to know where I stand, Impy, because I may be going out tonight, I need to know exactly who or what to stalk, ply with roofies, and rape.

M1911

Full Frontal Nudity
Gagh's recreational activities are not in question here. The question is: when will Menty chime in on this topic?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He's a busy guy nowadays, so don't expect immediate answers. You're able to post, the question has been asked, it's being discussed out of sight. That's all anyone needs to know for now.

Debating the finer points won't alter anyone's decision, so it's probably easier to open a thread in the Team Room about lovely food for Blindgroping to have a wank at, to be honest.

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
Apparently just locking the thread didn't get you free of discussing this.

It seems that jack will continue to behave the same way, no matter how is he warned. Just like a person I know. However, that person is my 13 years old sister.

If it depended on me, first I would warn him, then and I would ban him for an year every time he breaks the rules. Or a warning first time, then six months, then 12 months, then 18, and so on.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Apparently just locking the thread didn't get you free of discussing this.

I didn't expect it to. I just wanted all the wash, rinse & repeat PI crap that was infesting that thread to end.

Best cull it, and let threads like this pop up, that can be aimed more to the resulting fallout of the post that ended the thread. Any other way results in a monster thread containing several OT topics dipping in and out of the whole discussion.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So, am I fucking young goats, goats of any age, or kiddies? I need to know where I stand, Impy, because I may be going out tonight, I need to know exactly who or what to stalk, ply with roofies, and rape.

A kid'll eat ivy, too. Wouldn't you?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Guys like CU and Impy exist for no other purpose than to try and goad guys like jack into breaking rules. If half the stuff Jack has said about his current adversary are true, I'd probably be pretty pissed too. Yeah he was wrong to start crowing and trying to goad the guy from behind TK's "shelter", but I'd have to call it extenuating circumstances if it were me.

Meanwhile, jesus christ these other clowns are carrying old grudges.
Comicon? Gnomes? Pictures of fucking Neil for Chrissakes? Has he even posted here in like two years? Holy shit why don't you idiots drag out references to Danny Hellman, Shatna, or the TK House while your at it. Jack talk a lot of shit about his stable of "Dancers" and mostly people know he's exaggerating just a little about his internet legend.

But for fuck's sake, you jackdancer guys are stomping the yard over here. I haven't seen clowns with moves like yours since Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Take it from an expert: let the jackdance go. You'll be much healthier for it, you'll be able to concentrate on other things besides "skooling some guy on the interweb," and maybe even the doctor will agree to decrease some of those meds for ya...

M1911

Full Frontal Nudity
Guys like CU and Impy exist for no other purpose than to try and goad guys like jack into breaking rules. If half the stuff Jack has said about his current adversary are true, I'd probably be pretty pissed too. Yeah he was wrong to start crowing and trying to goad the guy from behind TK's "shelter", but I'd have to call it extenuating circumstances if it were me.

Meanwhile, jesus christ these other clowns are carrying old grudges.
Comicon? Gnomes? Pictures of fucking Neil for Chrissakes? Has he even posted here in like two years? Holy shit why don't you idiots drag out references to Danny Hellman, Shatna, or the TK House while your at it. Jack talk a lot of shit about his stable of "Dancers" and mostly people know he's exaggerating just a little about his internet legend.

But for fuck's sake, you jackdancer guys are stomping the yard over here. I haven't seen clowns with moves like yours since Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Take it from an expert: let the jackdance go. You'll be much healthier for it, you'll be able to concentrate on other things besides "skooling some guy on the interweb," and maybe even the doctor will agree to decrease some of those meds for ya...

Well, that's some pretty good advice from one of jack's closest fuckboys.

Tell ya what, I'll pass on that while you wash the piss off your kneepads, ok?

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Tell ya what, I'll pass on that while you wash the piss off your kneepads, ok?

lol rub the hurt spot with some salve, it'll take the sting out. I remember that time you said you were a teenaged girl and ran crying from the forum forever. At the time I thought you were just yanking our chains, but I have teenaged nieces, and this drama you're pulling? REALLY convincing...

Donovan

beer, I want beer

See Jack? We're friends now. You better fucking invite me to a barbecue or I'll google earth your old comic shop and post pics or something...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Guys like CU and Impy exist for no other purpose than to try and goad guys like jack into breaking rules.

Hmmm. I wonder if this is the appropriate time to mention that this place might be called Troll Kingdom for a reason? ;)