Coyote Ugly Has Been Banned II A.K.A Admin Abuse

M1911

Full Frontal Nudity
lol rub the hurt spot with some salve, it'll take the sting out. I remember that time you said you were a teenaged girl and ran crying from the forum forever. At the time I thought you were just yanking our chains, but I have teenaged nieces, and this drama you're pulling? REALLY convincing...

Hey, I just call it like I see it. jack gets in a tizzy over something, and you're always a step behind him sniffing his shit.

I mean, your hobbies are your own business, but don't get your tampon in a twist because it's pointed out. :lol:

Fuckboy.

M1911

Full Frontal Nudity
See Jack? We're friends now. You better fucking invite me to a barbecue or I'll google earth your old comic shop and post pics or something...

Why? Is it a dump like his house is? :lol:

You tell me now, is it? :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hmmm. I wonder if this is the appropriate time to mention that this place might be called Troll Kingdom for a reason? ;)

Trolls! EEEEEEK! *jumps on chair*

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Did I hit a nerve? :lol:

Sorry I was fucking with some idiot in another thread. Oh wait, same idiot. Never mind. You were saying?

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
Guys like CU and Impy exist for no other purpose than to try and goad guys like jack into breaking rules.
If someone convinces you to murder someone, will you blame him after that? Sounds like you will (even though convincing someone to murder someone else is completely legal). Bright guy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey, I just call it like I see it. jack gets in a tizzy over something, and you're always a step behind him sniffing his shit.

I mean, your hobbies are your own business, but don't get your tampon in a twist because it's pointed out. :lol:

Fuckboy.

Fucker owes me money. What else am I gonna do? Invent a million duals and talk to myself and pretend nobody notices? Spend all my free time trying to right the injustices of an unfair message board caste system? There are degrees of time-wasting, and some levels even I won't stoop to...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If someone convinces you to murder someone, will you blame him after that? Sounds like you will (even though convincing someone to murder someone else is completely legal). Bright guy.

I never murdered anybody. Anybody who says they saw me is mistaken. It was dark as hell, they couldn't have seen me clearly, and anyway I wasn't in town that day. I was at church with my Grandma, ask her.

Besides, your analogy suggests that if one should decide to commit murder the best way to react afterward is to admit you acted alone and it was all your idea.

You should run with that. I'm sure that will work well for you...me, I'm going with brainwashing/coercement/temporary insanity/aspartame poisoning: whatever keeps my murdering ass outta jail. See ya in ten to twenty, sucker.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

ps this is incorrect. A person can be charged with conspiracy to commit simply for talking to someone about killing somebody. It's how they nail people in murder for hire stings, all the time. Even if no money changes hands, the act of planning and discussing a murder is a crime and can be treated as such. No matter who the trigger man is going to be. Hypothetically speaking of course. You don't think so? Ask Charlie Manson.

Dumbass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That's not what jack said.

This was pretty weak. Need a chance to retract it?

Are you sure? Because it's, you know, lame.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Think you need to change your dual name to .22 automatic. I barely felt that shot.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Didn't even leave a mark.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Maybe "red ryder bb gun" would work better.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"slingshot"?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"Spitball"?

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
I never murdered anybody. Anybody who says they saw me is mistaken. It was dark as hell, they couldn't have seen me clearly, and anyway I wasn't in town that day. I was at church with my Grandma, ask her.

Besides, your analogy suggests that if one should decide to commit murder the best way to react afterward is to admit you acted alone and it was all your idea.

You should run with that. I'm sure that will work well for you...me, I'm going with brainwashing/coercement/temporary insanity/aspartame poisoning: whatever keeps my murdering ass outta jail. See ya in ten to twenty, sucker.
I don't see what has this to do with what I said. Except for the literal understanding of some words.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't see what has this to do with what I said. Except for the literal understanding of some words.
Refresh your memory. You said:

stringtheorist said:
If someone convinces you to murder someone, will you blame him after that?
And I replied, "Fuckin aye right I will, if it keeps me outta jail. 'I didn't do it officer, that guy MADE me.'" Worked for Patty Hearst, it's good enough for me.

stringtheorist said:
even though convincing someone to murder someone else is completely legal
To which I replied: see Manson, Charles, for a notable and well-documented case of a guy going to jail forever because he talked some people into killing other people.