Current missing items

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Where is my mind.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's only one comfy chair in this house and we have company so I don't have the same access to it as usual. My ass hurts.

CaptainWacky

Replace the comfy chair with a spike so that people will have to sit on the spike if they visit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Replace the comfy chair with a spike so that people will have to sit on the spike if they visit.
That's what my desk chair feels like right now...

CaptainWacky

It was an attempted Blackadder reference but I can't find the exact moment on youtube.

Mirah

I love you
Currently missing my drawing/painting book. It is big. How can it be missing? Where would I have put it?!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I am missing an inflatable bed. I think I once used it as a raft and decided it should be thrown away after that (or at least not used as a bed again). I am missing one of The Dog's ChuckIt! sticks that I was going to give to the neighbor for his chocolate lab. I suspect I donated it to the dog park we used to go to. And I'm missing a 2# sledge that I wanted to use to bust up some bags of concrete mix that were left in a humid place and turned into bag-shaped concrete things. I have no idea where the hammer is.

I should add that I'm always missing at least one thing from my tools. And I only find it after I've given up looking for it. I find it when I'm looking for a different tool. Then that becomes the new missing tool.

Mirah

I love you
Always list your missing tools in this thread, you will find them much quicker. I promise you.

Nice list by the way.

Also, after you break up the bag shaped concrete, what will you do with it?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, if it turns out to be worth breaking up, it will be gravel for the bottom of a decorative pond. If not, it gets loaded in the van, brought home, and added into the trash can for pickup.

Mirah

I love you
I am missing 2 hats. 2 of my favorite winter hats. I have enough hats already anyways.
Note: I have always looked for the items first before I put them on this list.

Mirah

I love you
I found the folder.

It was in the filing cabinet.

Right where I put it.

Right where it was supposed to be.

But I couldn't see it.

So I just spent quite a bit of time, I won't tell you how much, but you can guess at the timing of my posts, going through a few bins that just have stuff that I really need to get rid of anyway.

At least in doing so I found some items I didn't know I wanted to find. :D

But now I am cursing. Only to myself because I have no one here to listen to me curse about it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Found the stone chisel and the 2# sledge. It was in a 5 gallon bucket of tools I'd brought over to the other house. I forget what I was looking for when I found it.

Mirah

I love you
I had misplaced my sunglasses AND bottle opener. I found both, I mean there is still one missing bottle opener hanging around somewhere, but now I have one in my car and now I have a pair of "car shades" and shades i can wear into our out of the house and office or store.
The bottle opener in the vehicle is when I get that craving for real coca cola.