I want to smell dark matter
Same thing!

CaptainWacky

But who is the tree!

Mirah

I love you
Good thing the tree isn't missing!

Still looking for document. I feel like I have touched every piece of paper at least 4 times. And I need to find a shredding service also.

CaptainWacky

What if the document's been shredded and you need to find a REVERSE SHREDDING service!?

Mirah

I love you
It appears that losing things is hereditary. My mom misplaced some fabric and I helped her look for it when finally it was found next to the quilt she is working on.

Mirah

I love you
I am missing some fucking socks and I am not ammused by it.
I have 4 pair of nice wool socks and I have only 1 of each WTF
How the hell does that happen?
I just had them a week ago.
I am going to wear them mis matched because they are warm.

Mirah

I love you
Okay, I found 2 pairs. I will survive. I probably washed them in a mesh laundry bag so I wouldn't lose them but then I lost them anyway.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I've got a few laminate floors so I got this dust mop thing for cleaning laminate floors--like a home version of the thing the janitor uses in junior high school, only with terry cloth on the other side to use with Windex or something. Well you gotta take that thing off and wash it once in awhile. And when I was pouring concrete I needed a "bull float" so I was going to use the dust mop assembly to mount my board on. I wound up not using it but now I have no idea where the mop part went. I pulled it off and chucked it somewhere so I could wash it but God knows where.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Meh. Probably easier to just buy a new one. But it's not a hot priority and it has to be here. I'm also missing one of my tape measures.