Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debbie..

SaintLucifer said:
Whoa!! Now this is some serious shit here. Who is this FBI person and why is everyone talking about all of this in DAYCARE? MESSENGER? Take EXTREME care who you claim I am. I mean EXTREME care. This could backfire on you. I have no idea who this 'DEBBIE' person is nor have I ever mentioned her in ANY of my posts. Allow her to look. Your hatred for me is so strong strong you would have the authorities involved? I am astonished!

Here it is in bold letters alright?

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATING.

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR CLAIMS MESSENGER?
Are you threatening me, Brian?

Go on how I should take 'extreme care,' numbnuts. Go on.

Mentalist said:
LOL!!!!

Ahahaha, I'm quaking in my fucking boots. Oh wait, it's just the fact that I'm hardly able to balance in my chair from laughing so hard at this internet macho bravado. Oooo, Im'a gonna getcha!!

You can't get me, doesn't that suck for you?

I welcome you to try..

BRIAN.

I am going to put you in prison Brian. Keep posting........we need more proxies.

Hey........you never answered.........was it your idea for your brother to illegally access the prison computers last year?? You know, when he pulled up my record to give to you so you could post it all over the internet??
Was is your idea that he create a criminal record beforehand so that ERics chances of getting his online harassment charge wouldn't be laughed at?? Did you forge the emails or Eric??? I think it was you since you have a felony forgery record.
Remember when you forged that big fat check to yourself??? When you worked at McDonalds???

You see folks............Brian may appear to have an IQ of 90 on message boards because he writes well, but he has a lot of practice, that is all he does all day. As far as employment opportunities............restuarant work is the best he can hope for. I hear he is trying to get on at Wendy's.

Trouble may transpire? For whom?

Stop threatening me, 'SaintLucifer' or Brian or Eric or whoever the fuck you are. I told you not to screw up my Charas deal and what do I get???

You're threatening me???

LOL!!!

Fuck you. If Jillian is even 1% truthful about her claims, then you are in for something indeed.

Messenger said:
Are you threatening me, Brian?

Go on how I should take 'extreme care,' numbnuts. Go on.

You think that is a threat? What are you going to do now? Pull a JACK whereupon you obtain legal representation?? *ROTFLMAO*. What kills me is the fact you KNOW I am not this BRIAN. You must be privy to the IP information regarding me. Why don't you tell this FBI whatever person the very same fact? Stating that you are treading on very dangerous ground is not a threat. It is a WARNING. There is a difference. I would suggest you end this ridiculous game right this moment. I get it. You hate me so much you would go this far and pull in others to assist you. I do not care. You, like the others, are IRRELEVANT.

I hope you aren't in this State or the State of Indiana..........they might try to pull another stupid stunt like they did with me.

NO.............wait.............if Brian tries it, they will be able to arrest him. If Eric tries ............they will laugh at him. I can just picture him waddling into the courthouse right now............he has pissed a lot of people off cause he made them look like the FOOs they are. Good set up Eric............you got a lot of people squirming right now!!! If it weren't for Shane..........who figured out what a lying sack of shit you and your loser family are........the Sheriff's department would really be looking like FOO's after you presented those fake emails (on the Charter account I didn't have on those dates!!! WHOOOOOWEEEEE!!!)..........then the D.A.s office investigated the BURGLARY charge!!!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!! I think you pissed some boys off.

You think that is a threat? What are you going to do now? Pull a JACK whereupon you obtain legal representation?? *ROTFLMAO*. What kills me is the fact you KNOW I am not this BRIAN. You must be privy to the IP information regarding me. Why don't you tell this FBI whatever person the very same fact? Stating that you are treading on very dangerous ground is not a threat. It is a WARNING. There is a difference. I would suggest you end this ridiculous game right this moment. I get it. You hate me so much you would go this far and pull in others to assist you. I do not care. You, like the others, are IRRELEVANT.

You didn't explain what will happen if he, oh, I don't know.. IGNORES YOUR WISHES?

Please tell us what you will do.

FederalAgent007 said:
I am going to put you in prison Brian. Keep posting........we need more proxies.

Hey........you never answered.........was it your idea for your brother to illegally access the prison computers last year?? You know, when he pulled up my record to give to you so you could post it all over the internet??
Was is your idea that he create a criminal record beforehand so that ERics chances of getting his online harassment charge wouldn't be laughed at?? Did you forge the emails or Eric??? I think it was you since you have a felony forgery record.
Remember when you forged that big fat check to yourself??? When you worked at McDonalds???

You see folks............Brian may appear to have an IQ of 90 on message boards because he writes well, but he has a lot of practice, that is all he does all day. As far as employment opportunities............restuarant work is the best he can hope for. I hear he is trying to get on at Wendy's.

I wonder if this is LILITH??? How did you all manage to talk her into this charade?? *ROTFLMAO*. If not, then who is this? If think it is so cute. Perhaps it IS this JILLIAN person out to prove she could 'wipe the floor with me' as the others claimed. Here is why they are doing this: http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52285

Messenger said:
I mean, WTF??? People can't speak freely on TK without being threatened??

No fucking way, Luci/Brian.

Let me warn you Messenger.............they will try to turn this around and say you threatened them with legal action. That is how they work.........they try to convince everyone that someone else is doing what they are doing. That is how I figured out a lot of people on the internet have IQ's below 100.......they fell for it.

I may be sick now but I know enough that they are attempting to draw me in. Sucker me so to speak. I shall disappoint them. That's what I get for taking that medication. Ah well. Yes. You are now free to make jokes about how SAINTLUCIFER is taking medication to allay his illness. Go ahead. Since I am too ill to put up with this foolishness and dangerous slander I shall ignore them all.

SaintLucifer said:
I wonder if this is LILITH??? How did you all manage to talk her into this charade?? *ROTFLMAO*. If not, then who is this? If think it is so cute. Perhaps it IS this JILLIAN person out to prove she could 'wipe the floor with me' as the others claimed. Here is why they are doing this: http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52285

Oh Lucy............if I put my mind to it..........I can do ANYTHING.

I am good like that!! Ask the feds how I trolled them out.....it was quite entertaining for me, especially when I saw the stunned look on their faces. Then there was the match.com fiasco..........I spammed Sardy with all the details until he cut me off and started sending them back.

That really hurt my feelings.

FederalAgent007 said:
Let me warn you Messenger.............they will try to turn this around and say you threatened them with legal action. That is how they work.........they try to convince everyone that someone else is doing what they are doing. That is how I figured out a lot of people on the internet have IQ's below 100.......they fell for it.
I knew he wouldn't be able to resist or hide my little 'you vs. him' ploy.

You see Jillian, this pathetic creature gets in everyone's face just to insult him. But when I put your name and his in a thread? He was terrified because I think he KNEW he would be outed as an Eric/Brian dual.

I'm not worried, Jillian. Thank you for your concern. I'm not going to get into any legal action over his wimply threats.

You know.........I really idolize Sardy and he has hurt my feelings several times. Honestly, I think he really likes me and thats all that matters.

Messenger said:
I knew he wouldn't be able to resist or hide my little 'you vs. him' ploy.

You see Jillian, this pathetic creature gets in everyone's face just to insult him. But when I put your name and his in a thread? He was terrified because I think he KNEW he would be outed as an Eric/Brian dual.

I'm not worried, Jillian. Thank you for your concern. I'm not going to get into any legal action over his wimply threats.

I can kick Lucys ass with a joint in one hand and a beer in the other. I can kick Lucy's scrawny loser ass so bad, he will be screaming for Bubba to some fuck him up the ass.

Bubba is lonely Lucy.

I got Lucy!! thanks everybody!! its been fun, lets do this again!!!! I love this board, it is the best on the internet.............that is why I am drawn to it like a magent!!!!!

Awn Rae.............you and Bubba ready to get Brian in a threesome???

SaintLucifer.. Brian, whatever you want to be called, it's over. Everyone knows that you're Brian. What about last thursday in the chat room?

HOW SOON WE FORGET.

I hate Debbie just like you but I'm not going to take the flak for you. I'm not Brian, Debbie. For christ sake. SaintLucifer is. I'm not defending you anymore Brian, it's over. Deny it all you want, we know you're scared of being outed but it's over allready.

Mentalist said:
SaintLucifer.. Brian, whatever you want to be called, it's over. Everyone knows that you're Brian. What about last thursday in the chat room?

HOW SOON WE FORGET.

I hate Debbie just like you but I'm not going to take the flak for you. I'm not Brian, Debbie. For christ sake. SaintLucifer is. I'm not defending you anymore Brian, it's over. Deny it all you want, we know you're scared of being outed but it's over allready.
Does this mean I can browse and post on TK WITHOUT being threatened!????????