Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debbie..

FederalAgent007 said:
I got Lucy!! thanks everybody!! its been fun, lets do this again!!!! I love this board, it is the best on the internet.............that is why I am drawn to it like a magent!!!!!

Awn Rae.............you and Bubba ready to get Brian in a threesome???

*smirk* YOu got me did you? I would look through the thread again dipshit. I started off slowly thanks to my illness but I caught on. *pats you atop your head* Still the dumb cunt are you?

YOu are drawn to this site like a magnet because of my MAGNETISM! You heard about me and thought wonderful things about me. I do not blame you. You want me simply because I am smarter than you and the others COMBINED. I saw your 'trap' and called you on it. Yet you claim otherwise. Strange. Shall we sift through the 'evidence' as we would call it?? You first.

I PWned MESSY so badly he went to the ADMINS crying about how I 'threatened' him. *ROTFLMAO*. Fuck you people are too easy. No doubt MESSY is angry I posted that famous quote about him and his love for little girls. Damn you are all too easy. You had me for a moment I will admit that but even through my illness I caught it. Incredible that I can still PWN you all even whilst I am sicker than a dog. I am truly GOD!!

Jillian, I don't know what you've made out of all this but I' serious. I don't know if Mentalist is or isn't a dual or is working with 'them.'

All I know is, the SaintLucifer account is not a real person. It's a dual, and 99% sure it's flamboyant style is just a cover for one of those assholes.

I can't take this sort of stress in my life right now. Why do you have to be so vindictive? Are you trying to fuck me up? What did I ever do to you?

Interesting that FBI ran like a wounded bitch the moment I caught on to her little game. *ROTFLMAO* She is lucky I am ill otherwise I would have continued on with her. I understand her tactics now that I have seen her in action IF that is the real JILLIAN. She wanders into a room, picks a victim then makes illegal claims against their person. This so riles up her selected victim that they begin to utter threats upon her. Then she threatens to contact the authorities. Interesting tactic. I guess this is what one calls a 'TROLL'. If I was not so ill I would have read this entire thread and realised what was going on. I suddenly remembered everyone claiming this JILLIAN person could 'wipe the floor with me' and I stated as much. Interesting how FBI vanished rather quickly the moment I posted that thread. She reallised I had caught her 'trap' and recognised it for what it was. A setup. No surprise that MESSEDUP and MENTALCASE were in on it. You mean to tell me you need 3 people to take me on at the same time?

Wait. I just realised something. Damn illness. I am just about feverish yet even then I know this to be true. I had stated in the afternoon that I was ill. MESSEDUP, in all of his hatred decided to get together with MENTALCASE and this FBI cunt. I can see it now: 'SAINTLUCIFER is in a weakened state. With our combined forces of 3 we could take him down with a bullshit story about this Brian and Eric. I told you if we waited all this time for the right moment we would catch him at his weakest - when he is ill.' You mean to tell me you all waited this long for an opening? Too frightened to use your combined 'might' against me when I am well and thinking straight? Damn but that sucks. It reeks of desperation. MENTALCASE has tried and failed to dispose of me. MESSEDUP has been an even greater disaster with his idiotic attempts to do the same. This FBI person I have never dealt with before but now that I am aware of her I will face her down once I am fully recovered. This night proves I should not be attempting to take on 3 fruitcakes alone when I am this ill. A regretful error.

MESSEDUP? MENTALCASE? FBICUNT? You are one fucked up retarded trio but I shall return once I have recovered from this illness. You are free to attempt this again. No doubt you will run about this site with claims you have PWned me. The thread states otherwise. I caught the trap just in time. Shame on you for taking on someone who is weakened by illness. When I am recovered, I will simply ask: SHALL WE? Nice attempt but a failed attempt nontheless. I still have to address one particular matter with the Admins. I hope what I am thinking is not true but if it is I shall take my leave of this place. I have no idea who 'OWNS' this site but I shall ask.

Messenger said:
I can't take this sort of stress in my life right now. Why do you have to be so vindictive? Are you trying to fuck me up? What did I ever do to you?

Oooh. So cute. Attempting FBI's tactics are you? Claiming I threatened you. Wait. I think that is JACK's tactic. *ROTFLMAO* The only 'stress' you suffer from is being a jobless cunt who cannot get enough of his daddy's cock.

SaintLucifer said:
Interesting that FBI ran like a wounded bitch the moment I caught on to her little game. *ROTFLMAO* She is lucky I am ill otherwise I would have continued on with her. I understand her tactics now that I have seen her in action IF that is the real JILLIAN. She wanders into a room, picks a victim then makes illegal claims against their person. This so riles up her selected victim that they begin to utter threats upon her. Then she threatens to contact the authorities. Interesting tactic. I guess this is what one calls a 'TROLL'. If I was not so ill I would have read this entire thread and realised what was going on. I suddenly remembered everyone claiming this JILLIAN person could 'wipe the floor with me' and I stated as much. Interesting how FBI vanished rather quickly the moment I posted that thread. She reallised I had caught her 'trap' and recognised it for what it was. A setup. No surprise that MESSEDUP and MENTALCASE were in on it. You mean to tell me you need 3 people to take me on at the same time?

Wait. I just realised something. Damn illness. I am just about feverish yet even then I know this to be true. I had stated in the afternoon that I was ill. MESSEDUP, in all of his hatred decided to get together with MENTALCASE and this FBI cunt. I can see it now: 'SAINTLUCIFER is in a weakened state. With our combined forces of 3 we could take him down with a bullshit story about this Brian and Eric. I told you if we waited all this time for the right moment we would catch him at his weakest - when he is ill.' You mean to tell me you all waited this long for an opening? Too frightened to use your combined 'might' against me when I am well and thinking straight? Damn but that sucks. It reeks of desperation. MENTALCASE has tried and failed to dispose of me. MESSEDUP has been an even greater disaster with his idiotic attempts to do the same. This FBI person I have never dealt with before but now that I am aware of her I will face her down once I am fully recovered. This night proves I should not be attempting to take on 3 fruitcakes alone when I am this ill. A regretful error.

MESSEDUP? MENTALCASE? FBICUNT? You are one fucked up retarded trio but I shall return once I have recovered from this illness. You are free to attempt this again. No doubt you will run about this site with claims you have PWned me. The thread states otherwise. I caught the trap just in time. Shame on you for taking on someone who is weakened by illness. When I am recovered, I will simply ask: SHALL WE? Nice attempt but a failed attempt nontheless. I still have to address one particular matter with the Admins. I hope what I am thinking is not true but if it is I shall take my leave of this place. I have no idea who 'OWNS' this site but I shall ask.
Whatever, Brian. Just don't threaten me again.

SaintLucifer said:
Oooh. So cute. Attempting FBI's tactics are you? Claiming I threatened you. Wait. I think that is JACK's tactic. *ROTFLMAO* The only 'stress' you suffer from is being a jobless cunt who cannot get enough of his daddy's cock.
My father has been dead for 16 years. What the fuck is wrong with you?

SaintLucifer said:
Whoa!! Now this is some serious shit here. Who is this FBI person and why is everyone talking about all of this in DAYCARE? MESSENGER? Take EXTREME care who you claim I am. I mean EXTREME care. This could backfire on you. I have no idea who this 'DEBBIE' person is nor have I ever mentioned her in ANY of my posts. Allow her to look. Your hatred for me is so strong strong you would have the authorities involved?

Yes yes, our hatred of you you really is that strong strong. You didn't really expect us to protect your slovenly ass forever, did you Brian?

The Question said:
Yes yes, our hatred of you you really is that strong strong. You didn't really expect us to protect your slovenly ass forever, did you Brian?

*ROTFLMAO* This tactic is not going to work dear children. I should check the threads and see if you have ever claimed someone else was Brian. Should be most illuminating. The mere fact you are resorting to such a tactic is further proof you are all desperate to keep me from defeating your every argument and making you look as dumb as you truly are. I understand you all believe my arguments must have hurt your feelings but it is not my fault you are all thin-skinned. That would be the fault of mommy and daddy. You know? Genetics and the whole thing.

Good. I'm tired of keeping this shit a secret just because 'we have to watch out for someone named Jillian.'

SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian

That feels good. You try.

Messenger said:
Good. I'm tired of keeping this shit a secret just because 'we have to watch out for someone named Jillian.'

SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian
SaintLucifer = Brian

That feels good. You try.

Alright. I shall try.

SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD
SAINTLUCIFER = GOD

Wait a minute. Illness still there but I see something through the fog that is virus. You are AFRAID of this JILL bitch. OMMFG!! So THAT's it!! Holy shit!! She has you shitting your pants!! THAT's why you are reacting in this idiotic manner! You attempt to shift her gaze away from yourself and on to me because you cannot handle her! Damnnn but that is sad!! Good tactic but still sad. I should have realised that after this thread:

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52307
and this:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52319
and this:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52305
and this:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52319

Damn boy! I never noticed those threads but I have seen them now. You are a frightened little boy!! Wow!! I never would have believed it but there you have it!! This is the famous JILLIAN? Well she certainly has MENTALCASE by the balls. According to the threads, it is a year later and he is STILL shitting his pants about being arrested. This is my first time dealing with this JILLIAN and I called her bullshit. *ROTFLMAO* No wonder you and MENTALCASE are pissed at me.

Dude, stop it. You look bad enough

This was going to happen sooner or later so at least take it like a man. Fuck!

You have a PM and if he had any brains you would try and take my advice, and drop this stupid act because you look like a freaking idiot.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO* This tactic is not going to work dear children. I should check the threads and see if you have ever claimed someone else was Brian.
Be sure to check all of Gagh's and Wacky's thread. They use it the most.

This is awesome.

TK has been reclaiming its roots these last few days I see :)

^^this will probably be one of the few times I agree with you Jack!! I think Messenger is putting the Troll back in TrollKingdom. Sardy made a smart choice putting him at the helm while he is on sabbatical.

I really miss Sardy........I used to spam him all the time and he was really a good sport about it.