Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debbie..

FederalAgent007 said:
^^this will probably be one of the few times I agree with you Jack!! I think Messenger is putting the Troll back in TrollKingdom. Sardy made a smart choice putting him at the helm while he is on sabbatical.

I really miss Sardy........I used to spam him all the time and he was really a good sport about it.

Ah, there's the stupid cunt who ran like her ass was on fire yesterday when I called her out to the forum floor. How're they hangin' you big ol' stud you!!!

Messenger said:
Dude, stop it. You look bad enough

This was going to happen sooner or later so at least take it like a man. Fuck!

You have a PM and if he had any brains you would try and take my advice, and drop this stupid act because you look like a freaking idiot.

I figured that out 3 years ago. You should have seen MrsJennyWilson bitchsmack him all over the local boards..........he couldn't take it, did some more illegal crap and got hauled into court.................AGAIN.

I loved JennyWilson!!! he was the best troll I have ever seen on the internet.........if not for Eric and Brian............he would still be "working" it!!! he just didn't want to deal with the crap, it costs him a lot of money to haul these idiots into court, he SMACKED them down (to the gutters) one last time, then got off the internet.

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, there's the stupid cunt who ran like her ass was on fire yesterday when I called her out to the forum floor. How're they hangin' you big ol' stud you!!!

Mentalist *pm*d me and said he laced your acid with crack.

I can tell.

Lilith said:
Huh? I was out buying a car....wtf...

Lilith...........hang in there girl!! This is gonna be over soon and when it is...............do we have a story for you!!!

It is so bizarre, it will read like something out of a Sardonica sci-fi mind-bender!!!!! You will think you have been abducted by aliens and are having an out-of-body experience.

It will be better than any drugs out there.

The Question said:
Yes yes, our hatred of you you really is that strong strong. You didn't really expect us to protect your slovenly ass forever, did you Brian?

What to go The Question. You guys finally figuring out what a sloven he is??
He is a Sloven from Slovnia.

SaintLucifer said:

Hey Lucy!! When the D.A.s office uses this stuff to show everyone how you do Stupid Criminal Tricks

if I were you, I would jump up in court and YELL:

citizens arrest!!
citizen's arrest!!!

Do it like Barney Fife does.

Here..............lets practice..........you have to act real southern and drawl out the

Citizen's Arraest!!!