SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I just did it for the lulz....

SuN

[YOUTUBE]BYE4CVhVkhw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
We wernt in love, only formalities; and a couple of months ago I thought I needed to get it sorted prety quick.

Although I am slightly concerned about the car thing; he should be fine.
biggest issue is registering teh divorce abroad, so i can still travel without being prevented from departure.
Fukin sharia law bullshitcrapshitfucknshit

Wait, what? I thought you were in Oz, so what's with the Sharia Law? :phpeh2:

SuN

registering teh divorce abroad, so i can still travel without being prevented from departure.

I will be working periodically in his country of origin and need to tie up lose ends for future peaceful travelin ;)

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
It was so I could stop fornicating.
No wonder it didn't work out.

I've known others to have gotten married for the same reason, so that they could have sex within the law of the bible.

It didn't work out because you rediscovered what you knew all along: That fresh dick really does grow on trees by the bunch and it blew your marriage to kingdom come.

Oh you ho.

So what's next on the agenda Mirah? I for one wouldn't mind a few more pics of you half naked, you do look pretty good and some of us wouldn't mind gettin on with our day at all.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
:rofl:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I honestly can't see myself ever getting married, mainly because I don't think there's anyone who could live with me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See Mirah? That's why you shouldn't webcam with some idiots.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Married a wonderful girl with legs that wouldn't quit and the ability to bend her body in some pretty amazing ways. She also had a very quick mind and ambition. I was ready to settle down, she seemed to be everything I was looking for. The engagement stuff went well. I'd call her collaring a "pre-wedding" and it was wonderful. Funny, good to travel with, great in bed, etc. Oh, and I WAS in love. I'd been in "grown-up" love before and this was a mature love. I meant it when I said "Till Death do us part". Every other word of our vows too.

We had issues we both ignored, some post-natal depression, change in routine, an identity crisis, etc. Other things happened. We had become two people evolving on diverging paths. I still wanted to keep it together, but one can only hold on for so long if the other wants to leave. So it ended after 11 years (longer if you count dating).

Got a great kid out of it, some naughty photos of a ballerina slave-girl, a head full of good memories, a shattered heart that has made me take a LONG look at myself and my assumptions.
Maybe we'll be friends again in a few years. We'll see. Right now I ignore her as much as possible. The split has been civil.

I don't know if I will do it again. I'm not done grieving. But I allow for the possibility.

Fornicating had remarkably little to do with it all.

Mirah

I love you
Since this was bumped I'll add a sweet story.

When he proposed to me it was Christmas.
He wrapped a big box
and told me he hoped I liked it because he couldn't take it back.
He had reserved a place for our wedding and made an invitation and put it in the box.
We already had rings and had talked about possible places and dates, just hadn't nailed anything down yet.
It was very sweet.

SuN

I would have thought it was scary, freaked out and nail-gunned his hand to the box....zomg!

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Since this was bumped I'll add a sweet story.

When he proposed to me it was Christmas.
He wrapped a big box
and told me he hoped I liked it because he couldn't take it back.
He had reserved a place for our wedding and made an invitation and put it in the box.
We already had rings and had talked about possible places and dates, just hadn't nailed anything down yet.
It was very sweet.

..and that's when you found out all he really wanted from you was more pics of you with your ass in the air. I heard that.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I seem to have a knack for killing off my men. As a result I dont even DATE, I really doubt a wedding is in my future.

;)
mm

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I seem to have a knack for killing off my men. As a result I dont even DATE, I really doubt a wedding is in my future.

;)
mm

We all have the same finish line, some of us just run a shorter race. There are lots of worse ways to go than "death by sexual misadventure with missmanners" I'll bet.

Unless you used a woodchipper. That would kinda suck...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I was engaged, then I realized I liked sitting down doing nothing far too much.