Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
these geese are pretty curageous if they dare to land in your neighbourhood.
Saw a flock of geese passing in Italy last week, apparently on their way to Africa via Sicily. I didn't know they fly that far south but rather expected them to stay in Southern Italy. Looks like it'll be a cold and long winter.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
12/26/10

"It's been a long road, getting from there to here..."

Geese sighted at a corporate headquarters! What is their game? Are they in league with big business?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Notably they have been sighted near Wacky.

I sense they are trying to usurp Ducks as the sexiest animals in the world and this is the start of their campaign.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They'll never replace ducks.

CaptainWacky

There's a huge gang of hundreds of geese in a field at the bottom of my street. And they won't shut up. It's fucking scary. What are they planning.

CaptainWacky

Or is he in cahoots with the geese...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Hardly.

I don't know what those geese are up to, nothing good I'm sure.

Keep an eye out.

I heard some geese at night a while back. What they were doing in the dark, well I'm sure it was nothing good too.

Let us know if the geese in your area do anything.

CaptainWacky

They don't even pay taxes.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Geese invented the "Honk if you" bumper stickers as a subtle plan to get us speaking their language.

CaptainWacky

I CAN HEAR THEM...

CaptainWacky

I was too scared to look.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I pretended I was watching clouds...Dr Dave all I can say is they Do look suspicious. Will try to get closer for a better look.

tra la-la, look at those lovely clouds, humming- a -tune- not-looking-at-the-shifty-eyed geese....