Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/31/16

1)Several sightings at area park, including some in man made pond. Saw people feeding the geese, ignoreing signs around park to not feed the "waterfowl". Note, the sign I saw had a goose on it.

2)Geese sighted at golf course.

4/1/16

Geese seen flying over golf course, and at it. They seem somewhat indifferent to the golfers.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You need to write "don't feed THE FUCKING GEESE" on all those signs so people will notice them.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
4/4/16

Geese sighted at local park, destroying the grass as USUAL!

:rwmad:

Also saw some in a baseball field at the park, trying to destroy America's passtime!

:rwmad:

:usa2:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]4HEvgHMYKKo[/youtube]

what an asshole

Dr Dave

pillzlol
4/7/16

Many geese sighted on this SUMMER LIKE spring day!

Some geese sighted at the golf course, but more importantly, many geese sighted at a local rhododendron garden! A number of them were in a space where weddings take place in the garden area. A number of geese at the garden were HONKING wildly!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
4/12/16

Geese sighted at rhododendron garden! I went there with MY VERY OWN mother, we feed some ducks when a mennacing goose came up. I tossed food at it to make sure it would not attack my ELDERLY MOTHER!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
4/15/16

Geese sighted at local park. Saw people walking a dog who was chasing some of the geese. These are TRUE PATRIOTS!

4/17/16

Geese sighted at same park. One goose was HONKING MADLY for some reason, possibly at other geese.

CaptainWacky

They seem to be (goose-)stepping up their campaign of intimidation.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
4/18/16

Geese sighted in section of park with new plants. Once again doing their best to DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT!

CaptainWacky

I have long suspected that geese in fact come from another planet.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Geese have started writing their own reviews. They don't even have fingers! How are they doing this?

C7RstmTXUAE1g5C.jpg

CaptainWacky

I love the bolding of random words. "But they will not usualy attrak them..."

That's how you know a goose wrote it.