Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't need too! One of the buses I take regularly goes by places they seem to congregate.
GEESE GANG DRIVE-BY! WEAR A FLAK JACKET!!!111

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
broad city LARPer ‏@rachelmillman 1h1 hour ago

outlaw geese. they're too big

13543.imgcache.jpg

THE WORLD IS WAKING UP TO THE GOOSE MENACE

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/16/16

Geese sighted flying over a neighborhood I was walking around WITH MY VERY OWN MOTHER!

3/17/16

The geese have no respect for our holidays!

1)Geese sited at local large park that I was walking around at with my mum (who does not dislike geese). There were several groups of geese, some in the water near ducks! I shouted at one group of geese calling them "bastards" (my mom did not like this).

2) Geese (possibly two groups) sited during flyover near stores.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"My mom did not like this." [/Dr Dave]

They eat ducks when we're not looking.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/21/16

3 geese sightings today.

1)Geese sighted across from apartments for helders.

2)Geese sighted on the apartment property.

3)Several sightings at the golf course. Including a large group, a group of two and a single goose (the latter were probably a scouting party).

CaptainWacky

I haven't seen them for a long time. I think they might have gone underground.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
They seem to all be at this golf course I go by on the bus a lot.

Geese sighted on area golf course (ONCE AGAIN :rwmad:)

The bastards should just fly back to their homeland and stop polluting the golf courses of THIS LAND!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Three geese at the Boyett Groves petting zoo. There was a llama trapped in the pen with them, it was terrified.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
True story, I gave the geese some popcorn, then I gave the llama a piece of bread. The geese ganged up on the llama and honked menacingly at it, the llama ran away.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THEY WERE INTIMIDATING ME WITH THEIR GEESE EYES OK

CaptainWacky

Cassie has been seduced!

CaptainWacky

They should do a new Transformers cartoon where the Autobots transform into ducks and the Decepticons transform into geese.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/29/16

Several geese sightings today.

1)Geese sighted at park near "lending library" (also in grassy area across pond). Geese here are rather aggressive towards ducks. There was also one asshole duck there. Saw a couple feeding the "waterfowl", which is against the rules of this park by the library.

2) Geese seen doing a low fly over near shopping center, was honking madly at two geese on a grassy area.

3) Geese seen in school yard.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
3/29/16

Additional geese sightings!

1)Geese seen during low altitude flyover of a local downtown.

2)Geese seen at local riverfront park (that has a boat ramp). Geese there clearly to continue to try and destroy the park and relive themselves on the sidewalks!

3) One goose seen on sidewalk by school (mentioned in earlier post). There were also more geese at the school.

CaptainWacky

The "lending library" should "lend" people weapons with which to defend themselves from geese.