Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
KILL IT KILL IT KILL THE FUCKER :rwmad:

Dr Dave

pillzlol
1/22/16

Geese sighted flying over my neighborhood. This sighting happend in the morning, and my thought was this was a bad Oman for the day. As it turned out I was right, as the day was not exactly pleasant.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I saw some ducks today. I smiled at them and said "keep up the good work!" I hope they didn't mishear it as "keep up the GOOSE work!" though...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
2/1/2016

First geese sightings for the month of February!

1) Geese sighted near elders home (previous sightings here). Geese were near some construction materials. Clearly the fact that there are elders and construction going on here must be irresistible to them! Also the fact that there is water near by factors into this.

2) Geese sighted on golf course (previous sightings here).

Dr Dave

pillzlol
2/3/16

Geese sighted during flyover. I was out with my VERY OWN mother, who first spotted the geese (she knows of my disliking of geese).

2/4/16

Geese painting sighted inside local eatery. I can never go there, as they appear to be PRO GOOSE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mary of Guise (pronounced GEESE; French: Marie de Guise; 22 November 1515 – 11 June 1560) was Queen of Scots from 1538 to 1542 as the second wife of King James V. She was the mother of Mary, Queen of Scots, and served as Regent of Scotland in her daughter's name from 1554 to 1560. A native of Lorraine, she was a member of the powerful House of Guise, which played a prominent role in 16th-century French politics. Her main goal was a close alliance between the powerful French Catholic nation and small Scotland, which she wanted to be Catholic and independent of England. She failed and at her death the Protestants took control of Scotland, with her own grandson achieving the Union of the Crowns a few decades later.

(The movie Elizabeth was on)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
2/5/16

Massive geese sighting at local golf course! This sighting consisted of two groups of geese. One smaller group, and one rather large group of geese a small distance away from the first group.

CaptainWacky

Scotland was built on the back of duck labour, enslaved by the goose elite.

CaptainWacky

Saw literally a thousand geese flying over my house today. It's funny how there's always a few stragglers behind the main flock. I wonder if they never think of just giving up and leaving the goose gang.

CaptainWacky

Could be. That's the kind of tactic a goose would use. *spits*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Geese are shifty types. Would they promise not to raise my taxes and then leave big slimy puddles of poo on my porch?

CaptainWacky

THEIR FUCKING TONGUES HAVE TEETH.

13417.imgcache.png

CaptainWacky

Why aren't there more movies where geese are the villains? Do the geese control Hollywood!?