Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

12/5/15

Massive geese sighting at local school field.

A massive collection of geese was sighted today by myself in the field of a school. There were so many geese it was not feasible to count. This has to have been the largest geese sighting I've seen in some time. There could have easly been 100 geese in this field.

Over the past couple of months I have seen several flyovers of geese. I was unable to commit the sightings to the log however.

13120.imgcache.jpg

DEAR GOD, THEY'RE WEARING SHOES NOW.

[youtube]5MjgQiYyApo[/youtube]

LISTEN UP PEOPLE

We're all aware of the goose menace, but we also need to be prepared for confrontations with gangs of turkeys. They're ruthless and I heard they carry switchblades.

There's another video of them trying to catch the male turkey with a comically large net. He's too wily for them!

12/13/15

Lone goose seen flying over my neighborhood. This goose could have been a scout, but I suspect it got separated from a group of geese.

12/15/15

Two large groups of geese seen flying over my neighborhood.

12/17/15

Large group of geese sighted in local school field, same as in the report dated 12/5/15. This seems to be a major meeting place for geese.