Doctor Dave's geese sighting thread

12/27/15

Geese sighted at local golf course. I sighted a somewhat large gathering of geese at a local golf course. They may have been there due to weather issues (snow mixed with rain), although geese seem to like golf courses anyway.

12/28/15

Two geese sightings today.

1) Two groups of geese seen flying over area near railroad and light rail rail tracks.

2) Geese seen flying near a shopping center (that has an IKEA), near the airport.

Huge flock of geese in the field at the bottom of my street this morning. Flew around the place landing and honking. It was like they were taunting me. But they let me live, this time.

1/9/16

Two geese sightings today!

1) Geese sighted in grassy area of local elders home (i've reported sightings from this location before). This seems to be a stopping point for geese, who probably are studying the elderly. It should be noted that this location is being renovated, so at times they could be watching our construction activities!

2) Geese sighted at local golf course. I saw some geese near golfers this time. I've reported geese at this golf course before, athough on the other side of it (the course is seperated by a street).

1/18/16

Geese sighted at local park! I sighted some geese at a local park (where they can often be found), they may have been monitoring a public works project which was going on in the street DIRECTLY in front of them. It is a well established fact that geese (as we all know) are interested in our bridges. So it is highly likely my conclusion here is valid.

Back