Don't forget: THE WALKING DEAD STARTS ON SUNDAY!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Commence hardening of the nipples!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Me and BDM are giong to watch the same tv show for the first time in HISTORY.

Big Dick McGee

Me and BDM are giong to watch the same tv show for the first time in HISTORY.

LOST
SMALLVILLE
STEPTOE AND SON
BANGERS AND MASH
VERONICA MARS
WEE WILLIE WINKINS

I rest my case!

CaptainWacky

Was Bangers and Mash about chimps?

CaptainWacky

I watched it.

I don't usually like ZOMBIE THINGS but I read the comic after Menty recommended it. So I knew what to expect with this: it's not really about zombies, it's about the characters and how they react to zombies. And okay, it is about zombies a little (quite a bit really.)

The start was maybe a bit slow, but it got very good when Rick met up with Morgan and his son. The best scene was definitely when it was cutting between Rick putting down the crippled zombie and Morgan trying to shoot his wife. It should get even better next episode when Rick starts interacting iwth the other characters. SO I LIKED IT.

CaptainWacky

I was kind of disappointed that the actress playing Lori didn't look like the Lori from the book (she was a really nice drawing.)

Big Dick McGee

I thought it was great. Very cinematic, no doubt because Frank Darabont was heavily involved. You don't often see good cinematography or the use of interesting camera angles in television, probably because the camera naturally wants to focus on the actors. But little scenes like the shot of the burgers and fries in the police car, the way the camera panned to the ground as Rick was shambling through the hospital-they gave the show atmosphere and made it very compelling.

I also though the use of music was just right. Several scenes had no music at all, which actually increased the sense of dread. 'Fess up, did anyone else think that Rick would encounter a zombie while he was walking through the pitch-black hospital stairway?

Great show, can't wait for next week!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I thought he was. I also like the way the tank was handled, Rick noticing the underside access was very natural, as was the army zombie.

I wish I had a whole season to consume right now.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought he was. I also like the way the tank was handled, Rick noticing the underside access was very natural, as was the army zombie.

I wish I had a whole season to consume right now.

Whole season? I thought it was only a six episode miniseries.

CaptainWacky

The second season will be longer.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I DVR'd it and just finished it. Great stuff. Borrow's heavily from several images from the remake, which is only good imo. (heavy initial character development, followed by sudden trauma not involving zombies). The scene with the little girl in the parking lot is similar to the scene in the beginning of the remake with that little girl. many similarities. I like how the main character is kind of like Bruce Campbell was in Evil Dead (hit in the face with a shovel, shot twice, etc etc)

Best claustrophobic scene ever: when he gets trapped under the tank. Awesome.

I'm in.

I'm pissed that his wife is already tongue fucking his best friend/partner. Hopefully it will be fun to watch her consumed by her own stupidity.