Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Like S. SaDiablo? Post Here.

I wouldn't think of a lame ass dual like that........all my duals are high class mother fucker!:pissed:

Seeing as how she showed pictures of her (If that's her) to everyone but me, I think we can safely exclude me from these nEfArIous dOInGs.

Well, I don't see the big deal. She is pretty. She should be proud and have no worries. But I mean if she never posted that pic in public-well thats not good. She may have-but I never got a chance to see them. If she showed that pic to someone privately, it was someone she "trusted" and they betrayed that trust.

It hasn't been established that it's her, IMO. Yes, the legs are the same, but then again, she might be a brunette.

It might be nothing more than a continuation of attention whoring. Create an innocent image, then an aggressor.

Dor_Jan said:
It hasn't been established that it's her, IMO. Yes, the legs are the same, but then again, she might be a brunette.

It might be nothing more than a continuation of attention whoring. Create an innocent image, then an aggressor.

Whoever it is, this dual is gonna create a huge "you-betrayed-my-privacy" scandal.