Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Like S. SaDiablo? Post Here.

Well, I'm going to be the voice of reason...well, more like the voice of bitchiness.

No matter how well you think you know someone on TK, don't fucking trust them to keep a damned picture secret.

Sadi, you have to expect something like this to happen. After all, you told us all to have fun. Look at this thread title, and the very first post you make in it. "You think I'm ugly? You think I'm an attention getting whore?"

Obviously, one of your "friends" thought you were and decided to beat you at your own game.

LIke you said, this is Troll Kingdom after all. Fucking people over is what's done best here.

Tisiphone said:
Well, I'm going to be the voice of reason...well, more like the voice of bitchiness.

No matter how well you think you know someone on TK, don't fucking trust them to keep a damned picture secret.

Sadi, you have to expect something like this to happen. After all, you told us all to have fun. Look at this thread title, and the very first post you make in it. "You think I'm ugly? You think I'm an attention getting whore?"

Obviously, one of your "friends" thought you were and decided to beat you at your own game.

LIke you said, this is Troll Kingdom after all. Fucking people over is what's done best here.

Absolutely agreed. That's not the issue, however.

Tisiphone said:

Do you realize that this thread was started over a month ago on May 26, 2006 and it was just bumped up late last night?

Well, all the Admins are on vacation, so it's up to us to find out Who Attention Whore is.

I like SB's advice on photo tagging.

It's A Mystery!! Quick! Everyone! To the Mystery Machine!

RuReddy said:
Do you realize that this thread was started over a month ago on May 26, 2006 and it was just bumped up late last night?

That's when her pic was posted, it has nothing to do with the thread.

Tisiphone said:
^So what is the issue here? Privacy on a board full of spammers and duals and hackers?

It's not about privacy either, it's about trust. See the way I'm betraying Mess's trust?

Same thing. I think he did that to her.

IMO, you have to be pretty fucking stupid to send your picture to relative strangers on a troll board, if you are being stalked by, as this chick claims, her ex-husband. Especially if friends of her ex-husband post on this very board. :roll:

Friday said:
IMO, you have to be pretty fucking stupid to send your picture to relative strangers on a troll board, if you are being stalked by, as this chick claims, her ex-husband. Especially if friends of her ex-husband post on this very board. :roll:

But this is the new, improved TK, where everything is all sunshine, smiles and hugs!

{{{{{{{{{{FRIDAY}}}}}}}}}

jack said:
Absolutely agreed. That's not the issue, however.
THE ISSUE IS............... SADI IS NICE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!@@$#@$!@$!@%!@%

Bladev1 said:
It would still be wrong

But, how many people would jump to their defense? Not nearly as many as those who have rushed to Sadi's aid. When evil befalls good people, it's still evil. When evil befalls evil people, it's considered poetic justice. There's something seriously askew with that.

Honestly, this is someone who is a troll. With only one post they've managed to disrupt the board and cause people to start pointing fingers and making accusations. We're all playing right into their hands. The mistrust is out of hand.

I'm sure there's going to be quite a bit of fallout left to come.