Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Like S. SaDiablo? Post Here.

I am posting in this thread despite actually liking Sadi.

The list of possible suspects in this bullshit is narrowed considerably since I know where the image was originally posted.

This isn't a "pwning." This is a violation of trust. And completely wrong and fucked up.

My general advice (and I've given this to more than one poster):

If one is sharing a sensitve photo, never put it on a photobucket-type site, or if you do, put multiple copies on the site, direct EACH person you give it to to a different copy.
The only difference in the copies should be a very small, non-contrasting number in some unobtrusive place. Then you know who has which image. It helps in tracability if it ever ends up being re-posted, and because the number is actually in the image, re-naming the file doesn't remove your tracability.

There are probably other, more subtle ways too.

I really do think this was a horrible thing to do.
-SB

Well who all did she send the pictures too? She sent it to me, and I deleted it right after I looked at it......so who else got it?

Neil said:
I am posting in this thread despite actually liking Sadi.

The list of possible suspects in this bullshit is narrowed considerably since I know where the image was originally posted.

This isn't a "pwning." This is a violation of trust. And completely wrong and fucked up.

Yeah, it was. And the perpetrator can count on the old 'what goes around, comes around' adage.

Don't you dare, you son of a bitch. You stood around and laughed while Ranters "had their way" with me with pics. NO ONE stuck up for me then. I did that on my own.

Fuck you in other words.

Of course I laughed at you. We didn't get along then. Just as I laugh not at SaDi but at the people tripping over themselves to defend her.

No one defended you, jack, because few liked you. Maybe you should direct your sputterings at others.

I've been quite reasonable with you lately, jack. I really don't understand all this hostility.

Dor_Jan said:
I've been quite reasonable with you lately, jack. I really don't understand all this hostility.

Suck my cock. Go be reasonable with your left hand.

Whatever. I guess it's been a while since you're last mood swing, so I assume a lot of magma has built up.

Fire away, I won't interfere.