DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Normally I'd post this in the Prommy... but...

Ok, so I dreamt I was visiting Gagh, who was living in this two compartment house that shared a laundry room/kitchen. The other compartment housed Whisky, his wife and two children (it's a sign, whisky!).

Anyway, Gagh fires up the old Super Nintendo with Metroid: Pirin. Now, in Dreamverse, this game existed and was forcefully decanonized by Nintendo, as it was So Bad It's Horrible. Gagh and I found out why.

It starts off with Samus' gunship chasing down a Space Pirate ship, the Pirin, lest they cause havoc through the Galaxy, blah blah blah. It's to the badass music of Ridley's Theme. Naturally, as Samus' ship begins its docking routine, the pirates fire...

Cut to inside Samus' gun ship, where Samus, in anime style, is trying to decide what dress to wear, while her ship is under fire. She finally grudgingly settles for her Power Suit :facepalm:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I took cough medicine before I went to bed on Friday and ended up having dreams about silently weeping mothers, too-cold babies, and getting sent to jail and then having to go talk to "Officer Clown" to get released.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't remember a dream I've had since the epic dream where my high school was an airport and Imogen Poots showed me the way to the bus station.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Normally I'd post this in the Prommy... but...

Ok, so I dreamt I was visiting Gagh, who was living in this two compartment house that shared a laundry room/kitchen. The other compartment housed Whisky, his wife and two children (it's a sign, whisky!).

Anyway, Gagh fires up the old Super Nintendo with Metroid: Pirin. Now, in Dreamverse, this game existed and was forcefully decanonized by Nintendo, as it was So Bad It's Horrible. Gagh and I found out why.

It starts off with Samus' gunship chasing down a Space Pirate ship, the Pirin, lest they cause havoc through the Galaxy, blah blah blah. It's to the badass music of Ridley's Theme. Naturally, as Samus' ship begins its docking routine, the pirates fire...

Cut to inside Samus' gun ship, where Samus, in anime style, is trying to decide what dress to wear, while her ship is under fire. She finally grudgingly settles for her Power Suit :facepalm:
You need the love of a good woman. Or better yet, a bad one. ;)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I dont know which is least likely, me having another kid, or sharing a house with Gagh.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I had one the other night which was a bit strange.

Me and the family were on holiday, possibly in hawiiee, and for some reason we were very late for going back to the airport, so we piled in the family car, which for some reason was also on holiday with us, and we drove back over dirt paths, sometimes doing dukes of hazzard style jumps, then as we were almost at the airport, we were suddenly running, and just outside the airport we all jumped in a taxi.

I said to my wife "Hang on, weren't we just in our car a second ago?"
"Yes", she said, "This dream makes no sense"

Then I woke up.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
So last night I was walking about my childhood neighborhood, and all the houses were gone, replaced by empty, concrete lots with chainlink fences running to the streets. No flora, just concrete pads.

My old elementary school, of course, was gone, having been razed a couple years ago (in real life) because of seismic deficiencies. Wondering what had happened, the dream cut to an old news report of a flood taking out all the houses on my street and the one behind it, with the debris piling up in the school yard (which had gotten cleaned up since). The homes and yards got razed and covered. The cause of the flood was a mad Magyar trying to practice alchemy and ended up flooding the neighborhood with a firehose a couple houses away up the hill.

I then found myself at my old childhood home, obviously a few owners later as I haven't lived there for 17 years. Talking to the owners, they mentioned an eccentric Hungarian guy living nearby. I saw a chance -- I called the police and reported something unrelated to the pending flood (which he was in the process of setting up) at the Magyar's place, and they prevented the disaster.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also had a water related dream.

I was in a square shaped rubber life raft, which was in a pool, and an indoor pool at that, there was some other people in it too, although I didnt recognise them, but the pertenent detail to add is that there was a shark trying to eat its way through the bottom of the raft, and always where I was.

Woke up with a head ache.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This isn't normal, and if controllable, you must avoid it from becoming true. Here, have some meaningless karma.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dreamed I found a door in my house I had never noticed before, when I stepped through I discovered my house had an olypic sized indoor heated swimming pool, and along the side was a fully stocked bar.

Mirah

I love you
Last night I had this dream that I was in a video game except it was very real.

I got plopped down into the middle of this house where I found dead people laying there, on top of each other. I knew it was a game, yet I was terrified and didn't want to be one of those dead people.

I turned around and saw a mongolian looking man with a gun. I fired shots at him, he fired shots at me. I ran, realizing he had more shields and fire power than I. I ran by dead bodies.

Downstairs I threw my gun across the room, perhaps to distract him if even just for a moment. Then I snuck out the door and through some bushes. I hid and continued hiding until I heard a call for the game to be over.

Next scene we are all in a kitchen enjoying snacks and talking. Some of my friends are there, the rest are from India. I have no idea who they are-usually I dream about people I know-or have seen in film or TV at least. (Perhaps remnants of my international marketing class)

The gunman points at me and shines a light in my face and wants to talk to me. He tells me how impressed he was, and I basically tell him that I didn't want to die, and I would like to play this game again. He agees and then I go to the next part of my dream.

Mirah

I love you
I am with the Indian family again. This time it is sort of like I am watching a movie. There is a girl, younger than me but close to my age. I am proably 9 or 10 in this dream, hmm maybe she was a little older. I don't know.

Anyway.

We are in this boat house area. She jumps into the water and I jump in after her asking her what she is doing. She is taking a bath she says. Suddenly I find myself in very shallow soapy water, but it isn't clean water, it is dirty and probalby toxic. So I wade to the deep end and swim down to where she is.

The next part makes no sense LOL.

It was the wierdest fucking dreams I have had in a long time.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My dreams are epic and adventerous and never are of everyday things.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Last thing I dreamed before waking up was that I had gone to some kind of boot camp for wrestlers/tv gladiators.

Which was hampered slightly by the fact I had not brought a costume with me.

There was a short interview with me, then I was handed a four page report on my interview, which I then read for the rest of the dream.

See that always used to bug me on tv when some character was having a dream, and only realised they were dreaming when they couldnt read.

Who cant read in dreams?

CaptainWacky

I remember I was reading a magazine n a dream and the pictures started moving. That was kind of cool.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
A few days ago I dreamt that I was reading a complaint by Mal on Facebook about the BART. Then I woke up and read a complaint by Mal on Facebook about the BART. This wasn't a premonition, however, as Mal makes a complaint on Facebook about the BART most days. ;)

CaptainWacky

Maybe he was just dreaming that he can't read in dreams.