Drunk Hambil has arrived

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You have a very, very limited time to take advantage of this and let's hope my wife doesn't still read the minefield.

I have an IQ of 7 fucking billion and I can answer an question, write any song or poem you want, but it has to be within (rough estimate) the next hour. So good luck.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Shakespearian sonnet about ducks.

Go.
Really? That's all you got? I can fucking google that with 1/10000 of my brain.

An the Prince and Poins
be not two arrant cowards,
there’s no equity stirring:
there’s no more valor in that Poins than in a wild duck

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You don't fucking get it. or maybe you do, I don't know (or do I?). I am the smartest fucking guy you will probably ever meet, and I'm in a rare, rare, rare place where I am not fucking pretending to be normal, so honestly, is shakespeare and ducks all you got?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
fading fast, and I've got no more booze - the window is closing.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Uh, I know plenty of people far more brilliant than you. Don't insult them.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Fine - since noboby cares. or more likely nobody is around, I'll just go ahead before this already closing window slams shut and say a few somethings:

You are nothing (you already know that) and yet you are also everything (nothing exists without you, as far as you are concerned.)

There is a god, there is not a god. God's existance is not important. In the classic religiom model 'judgement' is just classification - what did you do that was 'good' and what that was 'bad'. We already know that. We don't need a God to tell us. Slavation is what you do tomorrow, not what you expect when you die.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Uh, I know people more brilliant than you could ever even dream of being. Don't insult them.
That may be true. As I do not know them I cannot judge. But if you choose to let this chance pass due to some TK conditioned idea of how you should be, that's your call. I am not here to judge, just speak - in the (increasinsly brief) time I have to speak.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
That is your perception. Threatened by someone saying they are smart, when smart is nothing different than being strong or fast or good looking. It is what it is. I have spent so so so long prenteding to be someone else and now I have to be drunk to be me. Whatever, if doesn't matter. This board, and it's denzienes, have a lot of baggage, as do I. And that is just life. The moment is starting to pass anyway.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
No, I'm not threatened. I just really don't like you as a person, and slightly-above-average dweeb like you belittling all the cool, smart people that I know kind of offends me.

You're a cunt.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'm a man. With pain. With arrogance. With gifts and failings. If hating me is good for you in some way. then I am glad. That's something at least.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I did not mean to preach. I just wanted to answer questions, while I was in the head space to do so. It never seems to be the right place or time though, does it?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That's something I'd pay to watch. Two out-of-shape nerds battling to the death.

We could toss in some protractors and metal slide rules to spice things up a bit.

Where's your calculator god now!?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So do all these brilliant people you know think you are a mentally stunted idiot? Because I do, and I'm apparently not nearly as smart as the are.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
FBI is seriously one of the more intelligent people I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. His educational background suggests he's a lot, and I mean A LOT smarter than most, if not all, the people running around here.

Even smarter than me. Which is hard to do.