Eggs Mayo fun facts thread

Yub

Anachrophobic
He once held a Oompa Loompa hunt on the grounds of his English country estate, inviting dignitaries and persons of note. The target was shot and killed by the notorious playboy Raphael Phineas O'Flathery II, who Eggs later secretly murdered and fed to a pack of vicious Knids after O'Flathery refused his sexual advances and later openly mocked him for his taste in interior designers.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Eggs is my brother from another mother.

Seph

Retired Account
shit headvoid keep that schtum! FFS!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
His penis curves gently to the left.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The real Eggs was damaged in 1997 in transit to the New York Metropolitan Museum. An exact replica was hastily constructed, which has since been toured around the world, visiting dozens of countries, alongside the dusty remains of a contemporary internet message board. In 2005, Christie's Auction House of London valued Eggs at £12.7 Squillion ($19.8 Squillion). Now situated in the British Museum, an unknown squillionaire recently approached the museum authorities hoping to purchase Eggs for an undisclosed price. The British Museum told them to fuck off.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Billion $ Gay Boy was once spotted combing Phil Collins' back-hair with a comb made from George Formby's teeth.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Eggs bought REFCL from BobbyT for seventeen cents when it was, in fact, worth eight million dollars somehow.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hidden behind REFCL, is a sekret, thriving Bears & Cubs forum which Eggs runs with an iron fist (AND COCK LOL).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S ALL TRUE EVEN THE STUFF ON PAGE 2

:eggs:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Your dick really curves gently to the left?

CaptainWacky

Eggs invented electric kettles.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Eggs knows the secret but he isn't telling right now.

CaptainWacky

Eggs has fourteen feet but only two are visible to the human eye.