Eureka and Haven

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SYFY shows that were surprisingly good last night.

James Callis is on Eureka now (they made him have an American accent). He was really good, could see a little Dr Baltar in the character, PLUS HE IS A DOCTOR, a physicist! I also think he's a bit of a skirt chaser, too bad there won't be a Six to slam him around now and then. I couldn't get into Eureka before, I thought it was a little too silly. The season premiere makes me want to watch it now.

I watched Haven because it was on right after Eureka. I wasn't expecting much, I think Nikki (Nikki and Paulo) is the lead actress. ANYWAY, it was really good. Usually Stephen King adaptations suck monkey nuts, but this one IS good. I think Fuddlemiff would like it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
SYFY shows that were surprisingly good last night.

James Callis is on Eureka now (they made him have an American accent). He was really good, could see a little Dr Baltar in the character, PLUS HE IS A DOCTOR, a physicist! I also think he's a bit of a skirt chaser, too bad there won't be a Six to slam him around now and then. I couldn't get into Eureka before, I thought it was a little too silly. The season premiere makes me want to watch it now.

I watched Haven because it was on right after Eureka. I wasn't expecting much, I think Nikki (Nikki and Paulo) is the lead actress. ANYWAY, it was really good. Usually Stephen King adaptations suck monkey nuts, but this one IS good. I think Fuddlemiff would like it.

Its the same level of silliness.
They just "changed the equation" when Dr. Trevor Grant came back with them and made changes to the timeline
Don't go ruining my enjoyment of Eureka by saying its more serious now. GRR!

ThatSunrise

Likes house centipedes
I didn't like Callis on Eureka... and I thought he believed them way too fast. I liked the dance scenes though, especially when Jack and Alison disappeared. Good job not having stupid sound effects.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, I think he was starting to believe them because of their cell phones. PLUS Alison was hot in that nurse uniform.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I probably won't watch, sorry!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WATCH IT ONE TIME, WACKY :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LOL.. that is how me and my grandma argue, IN A FUN WAY NOT MAD OR ANYTHING.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eureka is too silly. Syfy needs to only have one government-funded paranormal/technology show, and that's Warehouse 13. It's better written, smaller cast (easier to follow), and the characters and challenges they face are always better. Yes, it's trying to recapture what X-Files had, but it's doing a good job. I feel that Eureka is just another starship show. Where the cast is overly copious and it's more of a family feel. I'm generally bored to tears by the end of the show... If I make it that far.

Never seen Haven, so I can't say anything.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't really care for Warehouse 13 much. I like the concept, but I don't really like the actors. I'll probably be watching it this summer, anyway.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Do you just disagree with me on principle, or do you honestly have the exact opposite opinion I do every time?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do you see me posting Warehouse 13 threads? I would if I liked the show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Warehuse 13 is a big pile of shite.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Which one is Haven?