Touching the monolith
Staff member
I DARE YOU TO COME OVER TO HAVEN AND SAY THAT CASTLOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11818.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought Shatner's soul was owned by the CW now, not SyFy...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Misha Collins has a portion of his soul.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not a shock I guess given it's SyFy...but I was just getting into it, sort of.

Haven’ Canceled By Syfy After Five Seasons

by Denise Petski
August 18, 2015 10:06am

Syfy drama series Haven‘s fifth season will be its last. The network confirmed today the series will end its run after five seasons.

The network greenlit 26 new episodes of the series last year, with the first 13 episodes premiering this fall and the remaining 13 scheduled to air later this year.

Haven, from E1 Entertainment in association with Pillar, Segan and Shepherd, was co-commissioned by Syfy and Universal Networks International with Canwest Broadcasting (Canada). It was the first series to be produced for Syfy in the US and Universal Networks International’s pay TV channels globally.

Haven’s fourth season was up 11% among Adults 18-34 (314,000) and up 3% year-to-year among Adults 18-49 (926,000). Overall, Haven averaged 1.1 million Adults 25-54 and 2.3 million viewers per week and ranked second in Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54 among original cable series in its Friday 10 PM time slot, Syfy said. The series, based on Stephen King’s novella The Colorado Kid, stars Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and Eric Balfour.
Season 5 is supposed to premiere Fri. Sep, 11. Eric Balfour is still sex on a stick.