Eureka and Haven

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
AND MY AXE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Seinfeld, SEINFELD? People still watch that?

I didn't think Haven was so bad. Not the best show EVAR, but it's alright for a summer series.

CaptainWacky

Seinfeld was good.

I don't think Haven was actively bad either, it was just really by the numbers and didn't have another about it which would have made me want to keep watching.

The Question

Eternal
Well, I think he was starting to believe them because of their cell phones. PLUS Alison was hot in that nurse uniform.

He believed her AMAZING RACK, IMHO!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So Henry is black but Allison isn't?

The Question

Eternal
She has the benefit of an AMAZING RACK, IMHO! which he doesn't.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Henry's hat made him MOAR BLACKER.

The Question

Eternal
Also that terrifying mole on his face.

CaptainWacky

Henry's cat?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Eureka is really silly, but I'm still enjoying it. WESLEY was on last night, and his character should be back a few times. ALSO Felicia Day will be in a few eps in the second half of the season.

Haven is getting pretty bad. I don't know if I was just not paying much attention to how contrived it is, or if it is actually getting worse.

CaptainWacky

Have any of the characters stopped to ask "hey, why do people in this town have weird powers?" yet?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, they keep referring to "the troubles" and that they are back. I assume "the troubles" are when people start having weird powers. ALSO creepy preacher man told the cute cop guy that he was "one of them", I guess he means one of them with powers.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OH MAYBE YOU'LL WATCH HAVEN NOW:

William Shatner Joins Syfy’s ‘Haven’ As Recurring

by Denise Petski
November 21, 2014 9:33am

Star Trek‘s William Shatner is beaming up to Haven. He’s set to guest star in a four-episode arc on the Syfy drama in 2015. He’ll play what’s described as a pivotal character that has the potential to forever impact the fate of the town of Haven and its troubled residents.

Based on Steven King’s novella The Colorado Kid, the series follows former FBI agent Audrey Parker, who becomes a cop in the small town of Haven, Maine, and soon discovers the town’s many secrets, which also hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her lost past.

The mid-season finale airs December 5.

But probably not.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know if they expect anyone to watch Haven since they're airing at 7pm on Fridays. WTF?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's Jeopardy/Wheel territory. Might as well project the show on the side of someone's house.

CaptainWacky

Surprised Bick hasn't posted this news!