Eureka and Haven

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Haven is loosely based on The Colorado Kid, by Stephen King (I haven't read it). I thought the premiere was interesting. The people in the town seem to have weird powers, but some of them don't know it. Emily Rose plays an FBI agent sent to the town to capture an escaped prisoner, and ends up finding out she has a connection to the town. I thought she was Nikki from Lost, but now I don't think so. I can't even remember what Nikki looks like anymore, so I don't know why I thought that!

OH and there are cute boys.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I recorded Haven, which means I will accumulate 4 or 5 episodes on my DVR, before realizing I have no intention of watching it, and delete them all.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was reading a thread about Haven on TrekBBS and someone mentioned that Nicole de Boer is in it? Is she a regular or was she just a guest star? My interest went up slghtly either way.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Her character owns an antique store in Haven, but I don't know if she'll be in anymore episodes.

CaptainWacky

Was she hot in it?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Not really, I didn't even recognize her.

CaptainWacky

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They're okay. Guess they won't be sending Callis back, since he's seen the future.

The machine is badly damaged, the energy field/time bridge has disssipated. There is no way to send him back anyway(until the writers come up with a convienent plot device).

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I want to lick Allison's skin clean from head to toe. Is that wrong?

0000041242_20070706161905.jpg

Big Dick McGee

I watched the first two episodes of Haven. Ok, I watched the first episode, but the second I kind of had it on in the background while trying to soothe a crying baby. Anyway, the show is pretty derivative. Acting is so-so. Emily Rose has nice feet, though.

I'll probably keep recording and then just watch it when there's literally nothing else to watch. But I still have 2 eps of Leverage and last night's True Blood and Entourage to watch first. Tho Entourage is pretty bad these days.

SO, to sum up: Haven has Emily Rose who has nice feet.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I like Eureka.
I like the quirky comic physics.

I haven't seen a show in over a year, but I caught one (or two) last night.
They Pulled a Nu-Star Trek!!

Hahahaha!
I still like it.

And Warehouse 13. I didn't like the pilot.
Too much of a rip off of so many other shows that came out at the same time, trying to fill X-File's void.
But I caught one in the last few days that had two cast Offs from Firefly.
Again, Hahahahaha!
Won't watch it again.

But I still like Eureka.

CaptainWacky

Is this emily rose girl hot enough for me to watch this show

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I think so. But your millage may vary.

CaptainWacky

Usually does.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I googled Emily Rose and got this:
emily_rose_final.jpg

I hope that's not what you want.

CaptainWacky

I downloaded and watched the first episode of Haven out of curiousity. It was, umm, well...I won't be watching anymore, probably.

The main girl was alright and quite good looking. The main guy was just horribly dull and flat. The story was alright...I guess. I mean none of them seemed surprised to find that there was a girl who could control the weather in this town. It was like "oh, the murder was carried out by a girl who can control weather. THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL."

And I lost interest about halfway through and forgot what was happening.

Yeah, FUCK HAVEN.

Big Dick McGee

^^I mean, the fact that I was feeding/changing/soothing a screaming baby while episode two was on, and I felt no need to pause or rewind, well that tells you all you need to know about Haven. Won't be watching any more, not when I have Leverage and True Blood and baseball games and "Eastbound and Down" starts again soon (I think), and there are reruns of Seinfeld and The Office