Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday

LMFAO!!!

At a point a shot, I could make this board the TK chapter of the Clay Aiken Fan Club!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bigass:

Friday said:
LMFAO!!!

At a point a shot, I could make this board the TK chapter of the Clay Aiken Fan Club!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bigass:
You haven't changed mine. I kindly ask that you do not.

Friday said:
Do I detect a Clay-Off Challenge? :bigass: LMAO!
No, because once I get bored of this while you continue to 'LMAO,' I'm going to up the ante. It's been a bit too mellow here at TK for me, and I think you'll make a nice snack.

BlazerBoy said:
Lighten up? Dark days will be ahead for ANYONE who dares deface Brent in my presence. :D

You have a 'MINI' in your pants? Well if you say so. What? Women keep telling you that so it must be true? I thought so. What do you mean they are always laughing at you about that? I thought they were laughing at your ridiculous NERDY face.

Personally, I thought it looked good until it turned into the "goofball" one.

Change it back for me, huh? *puppy eyes*

SaintLucifer said:
You have a 'MINI' in your pants? Well if you say so. What? Women keep telling you that so it must be true? I thought so. What do you mean they are always laughing at you about that? I thought they were laughing at your ridiculous NERDY face.
Cunt.

BlazerBoy said:
Whats wrong Luci? Is your small e-penis giving you a complex again?

*ROTFLMAO* I caused another fool to change his avatar. No doubt he became frightened when he realised I am responsible for the current avatar I sport. Yes. I smell FEAR.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about Luci. Don't bother trying to explain it, though. I don't care either. :D