Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO* I caused another fool to change his avatar. No doubt he became frightened when he realised I am responsible for the current avatar I sport. Yes. I smell FEAR.
THAT IS YOUR ACNE MEDICINE NOT FEAR

Messenger said:
Am I on your list?

You were always there. The things it would take to get you off the list, I don't think the gheyest double-jointed boy bander could accomplish without prosthetics and a broken jaw.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You were always there. The things it would take to get you off the list, I don't think the gheyest double-jointed boy bander could accomplish without prosthetics and a broken jaw.

BUT I COULD. :D

Or is this another Henoch-only deal? :D

Yes, darling. I was installing hemi's for headers when your dad was still carrying you around way up deep inside him.

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN. It should be pretty obvious from my avatar that I know exactly what a Hemi is.

jack said:
Yes, darling. I was installing hemi's for headers when your dad was still carrying you around way up deep inside him.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'headers for hemis'* Now that is funny. I should love to see someone install an engine onto headers. :laugh:

BlazerBoy said:
Then SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN. It should be pretty obvious from my avatar that I know exactly what a Hemi is.

If I wanted to hear an asshole speak, I would've farted.

Fall on something sharp to speed up the process already.