Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday

My avatar was changed by Friday.

I changed it to my current one. I'm just hotlinking, I have no idea where that other one is.

However, no one else will be able to change it agian, so how exactly am I owned? WTF is that anyway?

Oh it's when Lucy photoshops (in his case COREL'S) something over someone elses av?

Wouldnt it be ownership if he did it to the posters av itself?

jack said:
Oh it's when Lucy photoshops (in his case COREL'S) something over someone elses av?

Wouldnt it be ownership if he did it to the posters av itself?

*ROTFLMAO @ me using COREL do work on that animation* Ooooookkkkk. You have not a clue what you are talking about and you know it. Stick to things you know about, like cleaning toilets.

jack said:
Funny, how you cant change it now. wonder how else that works?

I can't change what now? The animation I created? Should you like to see me do so?? Are you going to complain to the site where the animation is stored? MESSENGER did and they quickly removed it. You are free to do the same if it hurts you so much and makes you feel even stupider than you already look.

PWned!!

*ROTFLMAO*

You're a bigger idiot than you put on to be. You're making a lot of claims, none of which you're backing up.

A Queeb Force of one. ha ha ha