Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

Lilith

So how do you tell a guy "Yeah honey, I've been faking it..."?

I thought if maybe I'd just keep trying it would happen, but I'm getting frusterated...

DING DING DING!

Interesting dilemma, ain't it!?

What do you think the "problem" is, Lilith?

How long have you two been married? (I think I read it once before, but I don't recall.)

Don't tell him you're "bored", tell him there are things you want to do and try because sex is great and sex is fun and you don't want to fall into a rut.

My wife was apparently unaware before we met that it's perfectly okay to say what you want. Now that she knows... :D

Lilith said:
How do you tell someone you're bored without them taking it personally?

An honest heart-to-heart talk, Lilith; communication is KEY and all important. Don't fear his reaction, you can't control it.

Hopefully, he's "mature" enough to listen (and I mean REALLY listen) to you and you guys can get a dialogue going on it.

I hope it works out for you. And it will, too - one way or the other.

^^Neil speaks true. If none of that works, you may wanna do counseling or call it quits, whichever makes more sense.

AND, don't try to communicate about sexual displeasure or unhappiness while you are "getting busy". Do it when hormones aren't raging. I found it's also best to not talk about this kind of stuff in the same room where you have sex. If you have it everywhere that can't be avoided, but the main thing is you want to talk about it when you aren't "doing it'. Too many chances that 1] people can't listen because their body instincts have taken over and 2] emotions run higher and feelings are more apt to be hurt.

After 3 months? Wow.

You're young, Lilith. Sometimes, and as hard/harsh as this sounds... you just need to cut your losses and move on.

What you're looking for/want IS out there for you. I promise. And if it's not with him... well... better to realize it now than later. For both of your sakes.

Life's too short to waste it being "unhappy" or dissatisfied. It doesn't have to be this hard. It shouldn't be.

Well gosh Lilith, my sincerest apologies for not giving you the right answers! I'll just letcha be, then.

Good luck, I hope you work it out!