Game Of Thrones 1.1 'Winter Is Coming'

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
CASTING CALL FOR 'UGLY AS FUCK' ACTRESS - PLEASE ENCLOSE ONE HEAD AND SHOULDERS PROMO PHOTO AND ONE FULL LENGTH PROMO PHOTO AND A BOTTLE OF CLEANSING EYEWASH

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
On the other hand, they better cast someone HOT AS FUCK as Margaery Tyrell (these names mean nothing to most of you!)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I've just finished the first book so I have been holding off watching the series.

Well, I watched the first episode last night and it was frankly... outstanding. Loved every minute of it and can't wait to watch the rest.

Production values are excellent. HBO rarely disappoints though and they've outdone themselves here. Hope the quality stays up.

GOOD BOOBY CASTING AS WELL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
GLAD YOU'RE WATCHING IT.

It gets better as it goes on, episodes 5 and 6 have been the best yet.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Game of Thrones was playing in the background in the room I was in last night while I was sleeping. So I feel fully authorized to comment on this topic now.

Actually I was pleasantly pleased to see that is what it was when I later found it, looks cool.

Yeah.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm not ashamed to admit I listen the opening credits at work just because I dig the music.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Same here, but there needs to be a ten minute version so I don't have to keep restarting it. :)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yes. Someone needs to loop it.