Game Of Thrones 2.9 'Blackwater'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Again, answering questions like that would be a spoiler for people who haven't read the book.

Looks like he'll keep his nose. Would be hours in make-up to get rid of it, so not worth it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NOT SURE IF THIS IS A JAIME SPOILER

I thought his hand was chopped off already? Maybe that comes later? I DON'T KNOW. He still had his hand in the last episode.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
whoops! he's right...sorry, any who have not read the books!
And dont peek in the spoiler boxes!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
that was gut-wrenching. R.R. Martin was mean to do that to Jaime. Even though he throws children off walls.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NOT SURE IF THIS IS A JAIME SPOILER

I thought his hand was chopped off already? Maybe that comes later? I DON'T KNOW. He still had his hand in the last episode.

First half of book 3 (next season.)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Come on, Wacky, Tyrion being alive isn't a spoiler. I've not read the books, but it never even occurred to me that that tiny little scratch might've killed him. Rather, he appeared to have fainted (being unaccustomed to suffering such injury, naturally). And obviously he won't lose his nose, his attacker just grazed his cheek. None of these things are spoilers, as they were perfectly clear from the television episode alone. :S:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^you're an idiot. It's amazing you're still conscious.

jack

tell me OXY is your friend and Ill consider forgiving you...otherwise...

jack

wrong number. wont even babel it for your benefit. CCL.

deal.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
First half of book 3 (next season.)

Oh, thanks! For some reason I thought that should have happened already, but it's been so long since I read the first two books all the events get jumbled.