I want to smell dark matter
Extender trailer WITH BEAR.

[YOUTUBEHD]C1pbtBX9Kok[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

Some would find it comforting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Emilia Clarke’s Broadway Debut Nearly Ruined by People Who Don’t Know How to Google ‘Emilia Clarke Nude’

Emilia Clarke of Game of Thrones fame will be making her Broadway debut this month as Holly Golightly in a new adaptation of Truman Capote's Breakfast at Tiffany's which aims to be far more faithful to the novel than the milquetoast Audrey Hepburn film from 1961.

That means, first and foremost, that Holly goes lighty on clothing.

One scene in particular has been causing major headaches for the Cort Theatre, which began previewing the show this week. In it, Clarke as Golightly gets undressed and slips into a bubble bath with co-star Cory Michael Smith who plays Fred.

"She undresses him and he gets in the tub," a knowledgeable source told the New York Post. "She then goes offstage and comes back in a towel. She takes it off and gets in with him. So you don't see everything. There are bubbles strategically placed."

Apparently the partial nudity was enough to whip the peanut gallery into a frenzy, with many audience members in balcony seats pulling out their phones to snap photos in direct defiance of the theater's strict "no photos" policy.

One excitable theater patron later tweeted, "I would drink Emilia Clarke's bath water."

As a result of the flash mob, the theater has been forced to increase security ahead of the show's opening night on March 20th.

As for the audience members who seem to have been given the impression that a grainy, blurry, long-view shot of Clarke naked is the best they can get, here you go (NSFW). You're welcome.
:scared:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I can't really put into words why that makes me depressed, but it definitely does.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Can't people be satisfied merely fapping to the show?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've seen lots of onstage nudity in my day, but I never got so pervy about it.

Then again, smartphone technology wasn't as pervasive in those days...

CaptainWacky

I hate being a man somtimes (all the times (I hate being alive.))

Unrelated!

[YOUTUBEHD]5ypK9gTR4ok[/YOUTUBEHD]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
PIG POOP!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I guess the cliche "happier than a pig in shit" really holds true.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]oK-x8PVAtPo[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

"I was told there's NUDITY...AND A CAT I'M NOT A PERVERT."

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]lCQnSokNfXY[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]wfSXhMzWoA4[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

And ANOTHER full trailer!

[YOUTUBEHD]R4XSeW4B5Rg[/YOUTUBEHD]

It's weird that they're releasing them all within a few weeks rather than spreading them over months.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I would've enjoyed that a lot more without the Tron music. I've listened to that soundtrack so many times, it's SO jarring to hear it over GoT video.

Er, other than that it was good!