Game Of Thrones season 3 CASTING NEWS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seriously, he's like THE KID, only stretched taller.

8510.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Here's a nice video about the history of the Night's Watch.

[YOUTUBE]a2TQHjo3xzQ[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Those animations are from the season 2 dvd.

SAUSAGEMAN

Neither of the Rs stand for write, apparently.

Clearly enjoying the way this whole Game Of Thrones thing has panned out and not wishing to see it end any time soon, HBO has signed George R.R. Martin to develop new shows for the network, ensuring he’ll be far too busy to wrap up the fantasy saga for a nice, long while. Under his two-year overall deal, Martin will stay on as executive producer and occasional writer for Game Of Thrones for the foreseeable future, while also using those two years to come up with new things—or, in George R.R. Martin time, around 60 pages of a new thing.

CaptainWacky

Maybe it'll be a re-uniting of the old Beauty And The Beast series he did with Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman.

CaptainWacky

Pretty harsh!

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]1iTg20x7w2s[/YOUTUBEHD]

(Seriously just give us a proper trailer.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CHAOS IS A LADDER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
8558.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

They ruined the original irony of that conversation by giving it to Tywin instead of Roose. :nerdgrumble:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Really looks fantastic. GoT's one of those shows you can afford to really look forward to and fully expect to be good with only the flimsiest evidence (people gave fucked up good books before, eh). Anyone know what the music is?

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Thanks! Wow, that was a very subtle video. I agree with the commenters. The GoT trailer made it sound better. Still a cool song though.

CaptainWacky

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Just spent the past few days watching season 2 on DVD (finally). I wish it didn't take so long for HBO to release each season for us poor shmucks that don't have cable.

CaptainWacky

It's a good advert!